Coolest Photo in Football History

Again, look at my post at the top of page 8. There's a video of him doing it. There's eyewitnesses saying they seen him doing what he done in the video and picture.

It's 100% real.

I made no implication either way; since there was a debate I posted a link to a site that might help settle it one way or the other, and clearly stated I didn't know how to interpret the results one way or the other :))

I made a collage of some of the best Rangers pics on this thread; ideal for desktop wallpaper:

New-Folder-With-Items-Auto-Collage-25-Images.jpg

Or you know people grew up and realised it wasn't a good idea to insult people based on having a disability.
At that era, in a pre-busecent time it wasn't an insult on a certain group of people, and it certainly wasn't on having a disablitliy
Or you know people grew up and realised it wasn't a good idea to insult people based on having a disability.

It was not said based on people having a disability, or were you there ???

Papac jumped up on the fence. That photo is not an original of him doing it, though.

It's clearly a photoshop.

Good quality footage seems to be impossible to find, however

In the context of the video, you can clearly see Papac putting his hands up behind Hemdani.

Papac-1.jpg

A couple of frames later as hes turning round you can also clearly line up Papac position on the ad boards, in line with the cross of the steel structure and the two guys to the right hand side are clearly identifiable. Hell I'd almost wager that's the actual photographer in a purple vest in the shot as well.

Papac-2.jpg

Are you saying it's not derived from the word spastic?

I am saying that at that time people said it as more of a slagging your mate off type of terminology, not something as vindictive as the PC lot of today push to make it out to be, it was harmless in those times, agenda has turned a lot of things in more modern times to have a more sinister meaning

I am saying that at that time people said it as more of a slagging your mate off type of terminology, not something as vindictive as the PC lot of today push to make it out to be, it was harmless in those times, agenda has turned a lot of things in more modern times to have a more sinister meaning
Using a hurtful term in a non hurtful manner doesn't make it so. I get that it's not intending offence however to use the term willy nilly will always end up with someone who has a close relative or friend who is affected by the term.

Theres a middle ground where folk need to realise that it's old terminology that is difficult to remove from decades of vocabulary. I catch myself calling people 'mongos' cos I grew up using the term and thinking nothing of it. I still try to not use it as it shouldn't be used as an insult.

Back