Cormack at Aberdeen asking Sturgeon to allow crowds in on Boxing day

I understand this is how it was originally envisioned, so that it would align with the further restrictions in hospitality

Can anyone tell me what actual purpose there is to Aberdeen FC's entire existence in this world???

Bunch of boring inbreds.

Hope they fold.

FF......'naebd'y says anythin, pyoor lickspittles, shitebags.'

Someone does say something...

FF......'he's a pyoor fanny, fuckin magine daen it oan twittur.

Meanwhile, tumbleweed drifts down Edmiston Drive.

Seriously
This is all that needed to be done. Put pressure on her, get her
to produce the proof. Instead we all plod along taking booster after booster like wee effin sheep.
Sorry, I want riots on the streets, political offices attacked up and down the country dont't give a shit the party

Hes writing to the wrong person. Sporting integrity has come out on top. 6 teams to lose out on a crowd.
Surely he realised the object of the whole thing was to make sure celtic didn't have to lose out on playing to a full house against us. He bent over and took one for the celtic too late to complain you've been shafted.

Haha what a moron.

I’d wager that Sturgeon probably doesn’t even know her Twitter login, she’ll have some peon running it for her ffs.

Haha what a moron.

I’d wager that Sturgeon probably doesn’t even know her Twitter login, she’ll have some peon running it for her ffs.
It's not about her replying, it's about using his position of power to get it out there, the exact same we should be doing. We are all bending over backwards allowing her to ram her hairy dildo up our arses whilst we all"comply".

Every single club should have united together and went against them

Surely the ultra influential and professional SPFL will have asked this before putting anything to a vote..?

:rolleyes:

It's not about her replying, it's about using his position of power to get it out there, the exact same we should be doing. We are all bending over backwards allowing her to ram her hairy dildo up our arses whilst we all"comply".

Every single club should have united together and went against them

I mean I don’t disagree with the sentiment, but I think you are vastly overestimating his influence and that of people who run football clubs.

It’s quite clear Sturgeon doesn’t give a %^*& about football.

Fair play to him for asking, however all sturgeon needs to remind him is that his club didn't give a fùck for fans when they voted to stop football.

Back