Cormack at Aberdeen asking Sturgeon to allow crowds in on Boxing day

There is no reason to keep the fans out of the games. Sturgeon has f**ked it, again.

Everyone should be all over her now telling her to get the lockdown lifted. Her ego will simply not allow that and she'll want to punish everyone for asking so will likely increase or extend restrictions. Evil little bitch that she is.

I can now only conclude that Scottish football boardrooms are populated by timmy boaby sucking morons

That’s just embarrassing for this clown after the way they voted to have football shut down on the grounds of fan safety.

What an absolute tit

Every club should have been on her back complaining about the ludicrous situation the minute she announced it.
Yep mad decision without checking the dacts 1 day the next admision omiCrON is mild and not as bad as they thought! Most likely she wants to be seen as some sort of caring hero when we need someone as FM who will be calm and make right decisions based on all the information out there!

I really have a poor opinion of those I left behind in a Scotland. That you, as a nation, vote to be run this way shows the country is full of poorly educated idiots. That's probably due to the SNPs running of education of course.
Only around 30% of the electorate actually voted for these arseholes.

One more game then it shuts let the fans in ffs especially the new data information came to light today , Scottish news was all over the new data just now anaw

But I thought we wanted the winter break to start early ?? !! Pound notes, players isolating, health of fans, health of players, the NHS. What is it they want the break early for again? Should be backed into a corner to admit they have 19th Century Terrorist foreskin stuck between their teeth.
Or have I missed something here

They must be on their knees, financially.

They can have the same amount of sympathy they afforded us in 2012.

A clown but at least he’s at least coming out about it.

As if she’s going to reply on Twitter saying ‘nae bother’
Thank you Mr Cormack, in your relation to your request after previously requesting advice from Mr Doran before I reduced the limit to 500 which he thought was a good idea at the time, I went back to him in regards to your request, and he thinks that might be a good idea, the sooner we get crowds in the better.

If he was successful in his request and they change it, and if they feel like this now why not request another vote and forget this shutdown

Looking at the Twitter replies, it seems that Aberdeen have been limiting crowd capacity to 9500 recently. This is so that they don’t need to worry about checking COVID passports, which kick in for crowds over 10,000.

obviously, dgaf about fans’ health safety if he’s happy to let fans in who are unvaccinated. A bit rich then now voting through an early shutdown of the SPFL to protect fans health. Make your mind up Dave, you can’t have it both ways. The guy has more faces than Big Ben.

You’d think with the Nats attempting to ruin the North East of Scotland forever there would be some kind of resistance. A tweet isn’t really going to cut it

I really have a poor opinion of those I left behind in a Scotland. That you, as a nation, vote to be run this way shows the country is full of poorly educated idiots. That's probably due to the SNPs running of education of course.
Where the people you left behind all Tim's?

For an example, extreme as it would never happen but, play along

Rangers and St Mirren both say we're happy to play Christmas eve/day with fans. There's nothing in the restrictions to stop 50'000 at Ibrox. Why is not safe 24hrs later?

Where the people you left behind all Tim's?
It certainly feels like it. They are the ones running the place so badly its going down the toilet. Even Rangers fans, including some folks I'm related too, keep voting them in. "Thick as sh**".

Reactions: BWO
Why a full crowd on Boxing Day but falls into line for the January fixtures?! Follow that trail and find out why there is an awful lot wrong in what he’s asking
It's almost a separate thing now - 10 teams in the league voted for the break to be moved and there's nothing we can do about it.

For the games that are on this weekend having full houses would further show it up for the shambles that it is.

I'm off to Man City v Leicester with my oldest son on Sunday as our game is BCD - it's fucking mental.

What’s the financial hit going to be for clubs with these restrictions now? Are the Scottish government offering any compensation?

At least he is making it public that he is trying.

At what point do clubs condemn the restrictions?
Well yes but putting a post on twitter and tagging her in is hardly trying.

If he or anyone else was trying properly they would contact her officially and detail the lack of evidence that stopping big outdoor crowds is effective, the financial implications for his club and businesses and the effect his has on the people she is meant to serve.

Then if he wanted he could put that on twitter if he wants to show that he is trying.

And yes, the point they should have condemned it was as soon as it was first mentioned it may happen.

It just seems anyone in the public eye is scared to speak out, as the backlash and comeback will always be they are putting life's at risk by moaning!

Latest posts

Back