Could this be a 7th abuser linked to Celtic?

The rules were probably needing changed but instead of looking at the previous policies legal framework(section 9) to further the new policies to ensure the well being of children they removed it to protect their bastardised football team.

Today they are still covering up for this football team and it should be no surprise that they still have paedophiles on their books.

I wrote on the main thread that they should be shut down immediately. It is a disgrace that club is allowed to continue business and make money while investigations and court cases are ongoing. Their assets should be frozen and ring-fenced for the future compensation payments to the victims/survivors.

An abomination of a club.
Spot on

Look at the Prince Andrew story , it’s all over the press everyone is talking about it , we all know what allegedly went on and he’s been stripped of his HRH title and honours he’s not been tried in a court yet

Why do the club like no other get different treatment

Last edited:
I can fathom it quite easily.
Their loyalty to their church and their football team is stronger than their loyalty to their own family........let that sink in and you'll see what those fighting the good fight are up against.
No better demonstrated than the family of a former first team player threatening to disown him if he came forward to speak of his abuse.

Not a wee bit part player either. Celtic through and through

Pretty obvious there was a Peeedo Ring operating.

No doubt powerful folks (politicians, law enforcement) were indulging and enough kompromat is out there to stifle any proper investigation.

This guy was a complete and utter helmet, arrogant cock of a boy. There were rumours in the area that he was pumping a few of the mothers & this is how he got close enough to have the kids on his own. A devious coward.

The personal accounts we’ve heard over the past few years will definitely stay with me forever.
How that club have got away with turning their backs is simply criminal and it only gives us more determination to hunt them down.
I can only try to imagine the horror you have encountered.

I understand you are working tirelessly. Keep up the good work. Justice must be served.

With all due respect, this is a bullshit post.

The survivors and teams working with them should just chuck it because they've not got the justice they deserve yet? That's a horrible defeatist attitude and one that would allow systemic abuse to continue into future generations.

This is and they are getting stopped and justice is coming for this horrible, sick shower. We know more than most on this forum because of the work being done by this team, they've also repeatedly said they're held back by the upcoming court cases. The cover ups will have their covers blown and it is imminent, it's just taking more time than the Internet generation are prepared to give it!
Don't get me wrong, I fully admire and respect all the work going into this, and hope their day comes.

I've just lost all faith in our government to do anything, other help the cover up

Don't get me wrong, I fully admire and respect all the work going into this, and hope their day comes.

I've just lost all faith in our government to do anything, other help the cover up
And that’s where we come in. Over 3 years we’ve been at this. Yes I agree it’s a long time, but unfortunately these things do take time.
When we started this we had no idea what we’d find. Believe us, we keep finding more.
If we could put it all out then we would. Believe us again, it’s what we want but we can’t due to it could affect upcoming cases, and the last thing we want is any of these beasts getting off on a technicality.
Our research is handed to the correct people.
Who knows what the outcome will be. That’s down to the justice system. One thing we do know.. The world has to know what went on for decades at that club. Many lives ruined and people knew and still know.
We’re not only after the beasts. We’re also after the enablers.

As BN94 states above. Over 3 years of tireless work from Spotlight. As a Team they have uncovered much info that so many people had hoped was lost forever. These chunts thought they had got away with it. Think again.
As for journalism in Scotland, wow, where does one begin?
If spotlight can uncover all this info, with limited resources, in 3 years, makes you wonder what the journalists could have uncovered if the appetite was there.
Spotlight, we salute you.

Another one tracked down by Spotlight..

A former youth coach with links to Celtic and Alloa Athletic has been charged in connection with allegations of sexual abuse against young boys.

Mark McAuley, 31, of Dunfermline, Fife, is facing nine charges involving four children. He is accused of sexual offences against two boys under the age of 13 and two other youths under the age of 16.

McAuley’s online CV states that he was an international coach with the Celtic Soccer Academy, which is part of the Premiership club and teaches children to “learn to play the Celtic way”.

Photographs posted online by the academy in 2019 show him working with young boys and girls, wearing Celtic FC training gear, at club-sanctioned training events held in Sweden, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

McAuley also helped to train young players at Alloa Athletic between December 2018 and March 2020.

The League One club stressed his role as a coach with their youth academy had been voluntary and unpaid. Ewen Cameron, the club secretary, said: “Mr McAuley had been vetted and cleared in line with all of the club’s established child safeguarding policies prior to his appointment and at no time had the club any reason to doubt the probity of his conduct as part of his duties.”

It is alleged that McAuley repeatedly pinned a child down, put his hand under their trousers and touched their genitals. He is also accused of asking a child to remove his clothing and inviting them into his bed while he wore only his underwear.

McAuley also faces three charges of sending a sexual communication to a child, one of causing a child to hear a verbal sexual communication and another of causing a boy to look at a sexual image.

The alleged offences are said to have taken place at addresses in Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Tain in the Highlands, as well as in a vehicle on the A9 and elsewhere, between February 2016 and August 2019. McAuley, who previously ran a children’s football coaching business in the Highlands, pleaded not guilty to all charges when his case was called at Inverness sheriff court late last year. Sheriff Margaret Neilson adjourned the case until next month and released McAuley on bail.

Celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment. Its website says: “We are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults from all forms of harm and actively promote the creation of a positive, safe and supportive environment.”

A former youth coach with links to Celtic and Alloa Athletic has been charged in connection with allegations of sexual abuse against young boys.

Mark McAuley, 31, of Dunfermline, Fife, is facing nine charges involving four children. He is accused of sexual offences against two boys under the age of 13 and two other youths under the age of 16.

McAuley’s online CV states that he was an international coach with the Celtic Soccer Academy, which is part of the Premiership club and teaches children to “learn to play the Celtic way”.

Photographs posted online by the academy in 2019 show him working with young boys and girls, wearing Celtic FC training gear, at club-sanctioned training events held in Sweden, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

McAuley also helped to train young players at Alloa Athletic between December 2018 and March 2020.

The League One club stressed his role as a coach with their youth academy had been voluntary and unpaid. Ewen Cameron, the club secretary, said: “Mr McAuley had been vetted and cleared in line with all of the club’s established child safeguarding policies prior to his appointment and at no time had the club any reason to doubt the probity of his conduct as part of his duties.”

It is alleged that McAuley repeatedly pinned a child down, put his hand under their trousers and touched their genitals. He is also accused of asking a child to remove his clothing and inviting them into his bed while he wore only his underwear.

McAuley also faces three charges of sending a sexual communication to a child, one of causing a child to hear a verbal sexual communication and another of causing a boy to look at a sexual image.

The alleged offences are said to have taken place at addresses in Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Tain in the Highlands, as well as in a vehicle on the A9 and elsewhere, between February 2016 and August 2019. McAuley, who previously ran a children’s football coaching business in the Highlands, pleaded not guilty to all charges when his case was called at Inverness sheriff court late last year. Sheriff Margaret Neilson adjourned the case until next month and released McAuley on bail.

Celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment. Its website says: “We are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults from all forms of harm and actively promote the creation of a positive, safe and supportive environment.”
Sickening. As for separate entity fc's quote on protection, they aren't doing their job are they? It's about time opposition politicians started asking the big questions about this club.

It’s way beyond the pale now.

How many paedos need to be convicted before a full public and police investigation into those who allowed this takes place.

Absolutely disgraceful that this goes on and on with no justice for those poor kids

It’s a constant stain on this nation’s reputation
The nation’s reputation is in tatters. Scotland, a once proud nation, a safe haven for child rapists.

Any idea if these latest two are on the McSherry list?
Second one seems very recent, which also flies in the face of Celtc's claim to be leaders in child protection.

Bearing in mind how long these awful crimes have remained under wraps, the very fact that the facts are starting to become public is a massive step forward.

This abuse that Was happening at Cel*ic on an industrial scale and the treatment or lack of by Seperate Entitiy FC to the abused is nothing short of horrifying.
I believe that this abuse was not solely done by coaches and background staff but was perpetrated by senior excutives up to and including board members.
The abuse was horrific and for parents to accept the abuse on their kids and keep quiet to protect the good name of Cel*ic is stomach churning.
Imagine for a moment that you found out that your child was being abused by an organisation and as a parent you keep quiet about it , in my opinion their actions in doing so makes them just as guilty as the perpetrators.

They are desperately fighting a rear guard action to prevent the whole sordid truth to come out.

I’m still utterly mystified as to the total inaction of the MSM apart from a few puff announcements, this story is the biggest sporting scandal in the history of British sport and yet very few journalists if any are prepared to delve into this story.
Justice not revenge for the kids who were abused by the staff at Cel*ic must happen.
The kids deserve nothing less.

this makes me fckin sick why (and thank god) we have good citizens doing police Scotland's job and undercovering the paedo ring that so blatantly obvious exists. I cant get my head round why MPs turn a blind eye.

I honestly cant fathom how a father figure like the MP James Dornan sent his son to celtic boys training when he knew the sinister actions that were in play.

This fkin ring must go very high indeed that we have never had an independent enquiry. Something you would watch on netflix.

Makes me ashamed to be Scottish knowing it is all in aid to protect a fuckin football club.
Apparently after his " meeting" with Lawell he has changed his tune , after he said he would be " demanding an answer " which points to him being aware of the abuse , but he now denies he knew anything about it , and that's why he let his son continue playing for their boys club . It seems very strange he has become silent on this subject , and typifies his ilk as a Celtc fan and SNP member

Apologies for the link. Kenny Divers we’ve known about for over 2 years but we were restricted by the authorities. Now we’re not and we have another…

This one was an open secret in Paisley. Taught at St. Aelred’s, then Sacred Heart, then St. Andrew’s Acad.

Celtic scout for a long time, and took the district schools’ team. I played for that team and just thought he was a bit odd, but obviously your judgements are a bit different as a teenager.

” learn to play the Celtic way” Absolutely fucking fuming at these cunts. They are fucking laughing at the public. That comment and the child safety seminar at Porkheid, talk about hiding in plain sight. Disgusting shower of Basturds.

Spot on

Look at the Prince Andrew story , it’s all over the press everyone is talking about it , we all know what allegedly went on and he’s been stripped of his HRH title and honours he’s not been tried in a court yet

Why do the club like no other get different treatment
It runs far deeper than a football club.

Depends on who says they are independent.

How do we know that they are?

The peado arm seems to stretch far and wide.
I was just reading in The Athletic that Barnardo's the charity did a thorough investigation of abuse that happened at Southampton late last year and the club have admitted fault and are now considering removal of the statue of club legend Ted Bates from outside the ground over his failure to report to the police. There should be no reason why a similar investigation can't happen in Scotland.

Back