Coulibaly has been an empty jersey for weeks

Flanagan was told to get stripped as soon as they nearly scored from the shot that Halliday blocked in the 86th minute, another chance that came down our right side.

It was a direct result of that, not a time wasting exercise.
Why wait 6 minutes to plug that hole, and why take off one of the top performers instead of Coulibaly? It was obviously a time wasting exercise!

Some people on this site are absolutely deluded

This place couldn’t agree on the colour of grass. Goss was a godlike player as well before becoming the biggest (unt to wear the jersey according to the same people. All we are consistent with is that once we start slating a player, he’s phucking toast.

And you're opinion of the player is... ??

Like i says i rate him !

And you're opinion of the player is... ??

Like i says i rate him !
I think you might have jumped to the wrong conclusion. I was commenting on the fact that there are those who rated him who now hate him and I used Goss as the example of how very rarely do players recover from that. I personally rate him but his best role would be in the Jack role and Jack is currently the form guy, but Coulibaly is a good player in my own opinion.

A poor to average footballer who has no business being at our club. However,as long as he is, he'll get my support.

Hard to tell what his personality is like, as I haven't seen any interviews with him, but he seems a humble almost kind of shy guy.
Home sickness plus family bereavement might have really screwed him up.
Certainly not the player we saw at the start of the season.
A shame, as I like his demeanour and he doesn't seem to be up his own arse or be a prima donna.

what happened in his family?

I was.

Your call of "Everyone was screaming at him to get in position" is totally made up, it's hyperbole to try and add weight to your point.
Loads round me were. Clear as day he was out of position.

I thought it was katic s dad that had died?
Anyone with a close death in the family needs a pass for a while.
However if his head isnt right then he should be no where near the first team.
The guy started great but had faded, lets see what the second half of the season brings.

He's not a player. He has a poor touch, his shots are like powderpuff and he has zero passing ability. His work rate is decent but games tend to pass him by. He's never a Rangers player in a million years.

Back