Craig Thomson ref for Sunday

Just to “ensure “that we don’t walk away with any sort of result!
Can see “chaos “ensuing.

What a joke. I commented on Sunday that we could rejoice at never having to see that muppet again. We should protest.

I said in another thread that Sunday is planned and choreographed better than the half-time show at the Superbowl. Think my parting shot was does anyone know who the Ref is yet.

Craig Thomson then:rolleyes:

Your Honour. I rest my case.

I think I listed around 12 decisions on old boards all give back against us by Thomson, clear examples of cheating, nothing more nothing less

I don’t like thinking any Ref us s chest, just incompetence, with Thomson I genuinely believe he is s cheat

Given the game on Sunday as a final GIRUY to us

Guaranteed we get no questionable decision on Sunday, that can’t be said for Celtic

This with the whole fixture fix really confirms how biased and corrupt SPFL are

I actually thought this thread was from last week, I actually had to look at the time stamp on the OP to double check.

poet thimson retiring this season.Getting all his wishes.Presenting them with league and ,no doubt the scotshit cup.He's a cheating,horrible rat who will go out of his way to turn us over. Any chance of us winning will result in a penalty,an ordering off or some imaginary decisions to help them. Again.

Rangers should be telling the spfl to feck off with this one. When do we ever have a ref doing consecutive games?

He has been given this as a send off and making sure the poets don’t slip up.

Corrupt to the core.

The bheggars certainly aren't taking any chances. Got their compliant referee in place to make sure we don't spoil their day.

We had the chance to finish this cheat's career after the Jelavic Cup Final when everyone but the Peasants condemned his biased performance, but the usual dignified silence from Ibrox remained in place. When will we learn that we're always going to be on the backfoot in crucial games with refs unafraid to award terrible decisions against us ?

I take it the club are not challenging this appointment?

We are a soft touch and it funking annoys me.

Amazingly there are some scum fans who actually think there is a conspiracy in place to STOP them winning the title on Sunday.

Erm, ok.

Many of us forecast this with him retiring.

We needed a fantastic performance, now we need a minor miracle.

Some refs are bad, some incompetent, but this bastard is just a cheat. Thank god we won't see him again next year.

Amazingly there are some scum fans who actually think there is a conspiracy in place to STOP them winning the title on Sunday.

Erm, ok.

I know. They actually believe that the SPFL tried to arrange the fixtures so they couldn't win the title against us at the Piggery. :confused:

Erm, ok.
They could have put that to bed by already being champions.
They can only win the league on sunday because they threw a game last week.

They could have put that to bed by already being champions.
They can only win the league on sunday because they threw a game last week.

Police Scotland now have the worst scenario they wanted to avoid on their hands. Make no mistake, if that lot win the Piggery peasants will be pouring onto the pitch after 90 minutes, guaranteed, and with more " exhuberance" on display like we witnessed with Hibs at Hampden. We can only hope that our players will have police protection.

Police Scotland now have the worst scenario they wanted to avoid on their hands. Make no mistake, if that lot win the Piggery peasants will be pouring onto the pitch after 90 minutes, guaranteed, and with more " exhuberance" on display like we witnessed with Hibs at Hampden. We can only hope that our players will have police protection.

If they lose it might even be worse for Police Scotland. I can't see their hordes being impressed if they pass up this chance with us as the opposition (granted more unlikely now it is 12 v 11).

Couldn't believe what I read on Twitter when the manky mob were saying he gives us everything! o_O

Of course he is. It's his last season and he'll want to get a right good send off for all his service to the home side.

Maybe they'll go through his career highlights before or after the game.
Same match, penalty awarded for dive outside the box.
Drop kick on Amdy Faye unpunished.
Kevin Thomson sent off three times for fouling the ball.
Reversed penalty award because celtc players told him not to award it.
Apologising to celtc for not awarding them 4 penalties in a game.
Trying to hand celtc the title when Stokes spear dived into Davis.

I've probably missed many more. He's been good to them and provided the template for Beaton to carry on.

Rangers should have demanded his sacking after the Samaras penalty award. Probably the most blatant cheating ever seen in this country. Thankfully god was indeed a Prod that day.

The question really should be will Rangers challenge this obvious bias? What has to happen for someone at Rangers to call these things out openly?

It's corporate negligence, the plc has a responsibility to ensure that the welfare / health of its' staff is paramount.

I thought it was the very last game before retirement that refs got to officiate on the team they support.

poet thimson retiring this season.Getting all his wishes.Presenting them with league and ,no doubt the scotshit cup.He's a cheating,horrible rat who will go out of his way to turn us over. Any chance of us winning will result in a penalty,an ordering off or some imaginary decisions to help them. Again.

He can fuuk right off as he won't be missed.

I don't know why they didn't just do the most obvious thing they could if they wanted to avoid this, just make it the 2nd last game of the season. 3 of their last 4 league games are at home so it wasn't as if it needed any working out.

Last edited:
Of course he is. It's his last season and he'll want to get a right good send off for all his service to the home side.

Maybe they'll go through his career highlights before or after the game.
Same match, penalty awarded for dive outside the box.
Drop kick on Amdy Faye unpunished.
Kevin Thomson sent off three times for fouling the ball.
Reversed penalty award because celtc players told him not to award it.
Apologising to celtc for not awarding them 4 penalties in a game.
Trying to hand celtc the title when Stokes spear dived into Davis.

I've probably missed many more. He's been good to them and provided the template for Beaton to carry on.
You have missed loads but as he retires at end of season there is still time to give us more memories of the cheating cowardly scum that he is

Why is he getting his second OF match of the season when other FIFA referees havnt even had one? I know the obvious answer but would be interested if their is another reason.

I said in another thread that Sunday is planned and choreographed better than the half-time show at the Superbowl. Think my parting shot was does anyone know who the Ref is yet.

Craig Thomson then:rolleyes:

Your Honour. I rest my case.

The post match pitch invasion has also been planned. You can put your mortgage on the club and the stewards being in on it.

We have absolutely no chance now. Guaranteed we will have at least a man sent off. Dodgy penalty to the scum for a dive by Sinclair or Forest in the box. Broon throwing his elbows about in midfield. Morelos punished for any challenge whatsoever. Thumbheid goading our fans and an overexuberant pitch invasion by the filth at the final whistle. Well done the spfl brilliantly choreographed for the media wetting themselves at the impending humiliation.

Back