Cristiano Ronaldo - Record Breaker

Yeah, Ronaldo hasn’t had to get his goals against international giants like Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua and Hong Kong now has he?

Hong Kong and Guatemala aren’t even countries and Haiti is in the Caribbean mate. But loving the rage because someone posted up numbers that prove beyond doubt that he’s been a flat track bully on the international scene in an era where more games are played than ever and where you get to play regularly against borderline amateur sides (if you play in European qualifiers). Tremendous B-D

Fitting that he broke it playing against a guy who flopped in the SPL. And can you be a GOAT when you’re trailing in Ballon D’ors? Soon to be 2 behind.

Hong Kong and Guatemala aren’t even countries and Haiti is in the Caribbean mate. But loving the rage because someone posted up numbers that prove beyond doubt that he’s been a flat track bully on the international scene in an era where more games are played than ever and where you get to play regularly against borderline amateur sides (if you play in European qualifiers). Tremendous B-D

Fitting that he broke it playing against a guy who flopped in the SPL. And can you be a GOAT when you’re trailing in Ballon D’ors? Soon to be 2 behind.
He's won more CL than Barca in their entire history - is that true sponge?

No one has ever spent a penny on Messi

Ronaldo 10 figures at 36.

The great one

He quite literally doesn’t get to play against teams as bad as Andorra, the Faroes, Lithuania, Luxembourg and Armenia with great regularity though so I’m not sure it does stand.
oov
He quite literally doesn’t get to play against teams as bad as Andorra, the Faroes, Lithuania, Luxembourg and Armenia with great regularity though so I’m not sure it does stand.
Over 100 goals after 30 years old
say something nice about him.

I still can't quote on use a fucking phone

When Messi next scores his usual worldly he'll be the GOAT. then Ronaldo does it again, he's GOAT, followed by Messi, GOAT, repeat repeat repeat until one retires.

He's won more CL than Barca in their entire history - is that true sponge?

No one has ever spent a penny on Messi

Ronaldo 10 figures at 36.

The great one

Banned again mate?

Romelu Lukaku is the most expensive player in history in accumulated transfer fees. GOAT B-D

Last edited:
You can only score against who’s put in front of you.

If it so easy to pad stats against the European minnows then how come other top European strikers like Henry,Shevchenko,Lewandowski,Villa and Rooney are nowhere near 113 goals for their country?

Because some aren’t as good as Ronaldo and others haven’t played in sides as strong as the teams he’s played in? Maybe they haven’t had his luck with injuries and played for as long as he has?

Remember he plays for a side that were good enough to win an international tournament without him. If you dropped Lewandowksi in that Portuguese side he’d wrack up silly numbers.

Because some aren’t as good as Ronaldo and others haven’t played in sides as strong as the teams he’s played in? Remember he plays for a side that were good enough to win an international tournament without him. If you dropped Lewandowksi in that Portuguese side he’d wrack up silly numbers.
Henry and Villa played in far superior international sides and they are still miles behind Ronaldos numbers though.

Henry and Villa played in far superior international sides and they are still miles behind Ronaldos numbers though.
Yeah but neither are/or have been as good as Ronaldo though (over the course of their career, Henry was a better player in the PL), neither have played anywhere near as many games, and Henry never took all of Frances free kicks and penalties.

Yeah but neither are/or have been as good as Ronaldo though over the course of their career, neither have played anywhere near as many games, and Henry took all of Frances free kicks and penalties.
Henry is a bottle merchant mate imo

Not higuian level but close

did he ever score in a final?

Henry is a bottle merchant mate imo

Not higuian level but close

did he ever score in a final?

Bit harsh mate, has Ronaldo ever scored in an international final?

Henry at Arsenal was probably the best player I’ve seen in the PL in my life time (obviously CR7 wipes the floor with him in terms of their overall careers). He was scoring barrel loads and he was the most creative player in the league.

It’s a 50/50 for me but the fact he’s done it in England, Spain, Italy and internationally possibly edges it
Agreed and that's my thinking on the Messi v Ronaldo.

Both have thier own super strengths but for me when it comes to adapability and who wants it's more, Ronaldo just shades it.

Bit harsh mate, has Ronaldo ever scored in an international final?

Henry at Arsenal was probably the best player I’ve seen in the PL in my life time (obviously CR7 wipes the floor with him in terms of their overall careers). He was scoring barrel loads and he was the most creative player in the league.
I'm sure Henry is 10 finals without a goal
Just something that stuck with me???
You want to count them?
Pires was my favourite player in that side

I think when people look back, he will be recognised the greatest off all time, another 18 caps or so and he becomes the most capped player in history, was reading earlier only some guy from some abscure African country is ahead off him.
Ramos will end up most capped

I'm sure Henry is 10 finals without a goal
Just something that stuck with me???
You want to count them?
Pires was my favourite player in that side

No you might be right, I can’t actually think of one off the top of my head; but I’ve seen him score some unreal goals in huge games against United and the like. Pires was a cracking player though, that whole side had perfect balance. Viera is the sort of player they’ve lacked for about the last 15 years.

scores a double against Shane Duffy and the bedwetters are out in force again.....

the REAL goat will win his 7th Ballon D'or in January after winning the Copa America with Argentina even though he's shite at international football.

Viva Messi :))

Agreed and that's my thinking on the Messi v Ronaldo.

Both have thier own super strengths but for me when it comes to adapability and who wants it's more, Ronaldo just shades it.

Not sure how playing in other countries changes their attributes as footballers though?

Messi is a better dribbler, passer, playmaker, assister, scorer.

Ronaldo is better in the air.

R
No you might be right, I can’t actually think of one off the top of my head; but I’ve seen him score some unreal goals in huge games against United and the like. Pires was a cracking player though, that whole side had perfect balance. Viera is the sort of player they’ve lacked for about the last 15 years.
Ronaldo is the best player to play in the league

Cantona runs on Henry for bullying status
another that never kicked a ball in Europe
At least he scored in domestic finals

Not sure how playing in other countries changes their attributes as footballers though?

Ronaldo is two footed which is unreal

R

Ronaldo is the best player to play in the league

Cantona runs on Henry for bullying status
another that never kicked a ball in Europe
At least he scored in domestic finals

Henry’s PL performances were better though. Also got to say Ronaldo’s played in what, 6 CL finals? And only ever really played well in a couple. Also missed a CL final penalty too.

“done it in Italy”

How? Juve have gotten worse since he rolled up there. Everyone having to play to service him f**ked them as a team and they’ve won less than before and not managed to go as far in the CL as previously. I’m hoping similar will happen at United.

“done it at international level”

Err, yeah but as we’ve seen the vast majority of the goals are against countries most people couldn’t find on a map, and he was rotten in the tournament they actually won and sat out the final. He’s also been responsible for seeing his side exit major tournaments via penalty shoot out because he put his vanity first and tried to wait for the 5th and last penalty B-D

Luxembourg would pump Nicaragua and Guatemala. And I’m not raging, if anything it’s the rage of the Messi fanboys who immediately start greetin’ about this stuff who are raging. If it was that easy to score 111 international goals someone else in Europe would have done it or even come close.

Neymar has a better goals x games ratio for Brazil than Messi does. Just one of those things.

It doesn't but the fact Ronaldo has done it in 4 leagues and won Portugal a trophy(something that never happened with the greats like Figo and Eusebio) with his sheer determination to succeed and dedication to his fitness and conditioning is why I think he is. Don't disagree with your summary. How many times in football have we seen great players fail to make an impact at another club in a different country. That's never happened with Ronaldo. Messi has a chance to do it this year. TBH I used to think Messi but Ronaldo setting records, maintaining trophies etc and Messi failing to impress at World Cups for me started to sway me.

Luxembourg would pump Nicaragua and Guatemala. And I’m not raging, if anything it’s the rage of the Messi fanboys who immediately start greetin’ about this stuff who are raging. If it was that easy to score 111 international goals someone else in Europe would have done it or even come close.

Neymar has a better goals x games ratio for Brazil than Messi does. Just one of those things.
I can’t debate this with someone who thinks Guatemala is a country and Haiti is in South America mate. Also Luxembourg wouldn’t beat Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela or Bolivia. These sides would all thrash Luxembourg, Andorra, Lithuania, Faroes, Armenia etc. And those are the sides South American players actually have to play against with regularity.

You seem raging though if I’m being 100% honest. It’s like One Direction fans in here.

Henry’s PL performances were better though. Also got to say Ronaldo’s played in what, 6 CL finals? And only ever really played well in a couple. Also missed a CL final penalty too.
Scored the winning penalty in a horrible game against A.Madrid
The game he missed a penalty he scored a wonderful header.
I genuinely believe Messi Ronaldo were never really fit come May.
Messi at Wembley and Ronaldo against Juve are the exception

I can’t debate this with someone who thinks Guatemala is a country and Haiti is in South America. Also Luxembourg wouldn’t beat Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela or Bolivia. These sides would all thrash Luxembourg, Andorra, Lithuania, Faroes, Armenia etc. And those are the sides South American players actually have to play against with regularity.

You seem raging though if I’m being 100% honest.
Never said Guatemala is a country, it’s a national team which Messi has played and scored against.

Guatemala (/ˌɡwɑːtəˈmɑːlə/ (About this soundlisten) GWAH-tə-MAH-lə; Spanish: [ɡwateˈmala] (About this soundlisten)), officially the Republic of Guatemala (Spanish: República de Guatemala), is a country in Central Americabordered by Mexico to the north and west, Belizeand the Caribbean to the northeast, Honduras to the east, El Salvador to the southeast and the Pacific Ocean to the south.

Also never said Haiti was in south America either, again just another team Messi has scored against.

You are an absolute moron.

Scored the winning penalty in a horrible game against A.Madrid
The game he missed a penalty he scored a wonderful header.
I genuinely believe Messi Ronaldo were never really fit come May.
Messi at Wembley and Ronaldo against Juve are the exception

In a shootout though, it’s not exactly something that makes you a great is it mate, and he was honking during normal time in both finals against Atletico, honking against Liverpool too. Header against Chelsea was cracking but he more or less disappeared out of that game until he missed his penalty in the shootout, and if we’re honest he didn’t really play well against Barcelona either in 2009.

In a shootout though, it’s not exactly something that makes you a great is it mate, and he was honking during normal time in both finals against Atletico, honking against Liverpool too. Header against Chelsea was cracking but he more or less disappeared out of that game until he missed his penalty in the shootout, and if we’re honest he didn’t really play well against Barcelona either in 2009.
United were really good first half in Rome against Barcelona
Etoo scored against run of play imo
Tell Chelsea fans Drogba in Germany isn't a thing

Back