Cristiano Ronaldo - Record Breaker

The ultimate stat padder...

There is basically no difference between scoring 6/7 against those sides and having 3/4 against some of the worlds best international teams, no sure what you've read but it can't be the numbers listed there as they look great

Btw it never makes me fail to laugh seeing how big Duffy is and yet I've never seen him defend anything without ending up on his arse a sweaty mess

Top scorer in International football
Top scorer of all time in the Euros.
Top scorer of all time in the European Cup.

A title winner in Italy, Spain and England.

5 European Cups.1 European Championship.

Who you like watching is one thing but in terms of raw achievements, the guy is at the all time top of the game.

Ach he’s OK but could he do it on a freezing pissing wet winters night on Levi’s plastic pitch?

Hausziege_04.jpg

I think when people look back, he will be recognised the greatest off all time, another 18 caps or so and he becomes the most capped player in history, was reading earlier only some guy from some abscure African country is ahead off him.

I think when people look back, he will be recognised the greatest off all time, another 18 caps or so and he becomes the most capped player in history, was reading earlier only some guy from some abscure African country is ahead off him.

Nope

Back