Croatia vs England

The problem here is the English wing backs have offered no protection for the defence. They have been getting cross after cross into the box as the defence gets pulled around.

Tyldesley saying first time England have been behind in the competition?

Belgium beat them!

Freudian slip by that biased prick. Think he's subliminally admitting that result felt a like a win for England so they ended up in the most piss easy half of a World Cup knockout stage there has ever been.

Not so sure ET is the best solution late on in tournaments like this, players are tired and risk mistakes, injury etc

In saying that, cmon Croatia !

Belgium beat them!

I think he said A team.

He's a fucking plum though.

I don't bear England any ill will, these are the players we watch every weekend on the telly and if they are good enough to win it then I'm happy for them.

However I fully understand how cunts like Tyldesley get people's backs up. Total fud.

Belgium beat them!

he qualified it with "Southgates A team"
assuming that if he'd played the A team and lost to Belgium it would be "first time that Harry Kanes had a wank pre-game and been behind"

Judging by the last time England went out in the semis they should go back to the England viewing party at full time for the glasses flying instead of the beer.

It was clearly dangerous play. Perisic’s foot was clearly too high.

Can't agree with that. It could be equally argued that the defenders head was low. Very similar to the chance Kane went for with a diving header and which Lovren cleared. Was Lovren's boot high?

The problem here is the English wing backs have offered no protection for the defence. They have been getting cross after cross into the box as the defence gets pulled around.

It's very much like the highs and often lows we have witnessed at Rangers.

England haven’t played well overall. The long ball game does not work. There is no one to hold the ball in midfield and dictate the game. They have let their fans down so far. Can only hope they get an equaliser. Doubt it.

Croatia completely controlled the game from the start of the second half. Dictated the pace, kept the head, and made the chances. Credit to Croatia for that, but England should have been out of sight before half time.

It's not over yet, but IF England lose this the 2 biggest disappointments have been Alli and Kane.

Totally disappeared.

Probably one will score now!

This referee is an absolute disgrace. So many of the wee decisions going against England.

What is the obsession with Liverpool?! It was dangerous play. His foot was about chest height and was right at Walker’s head.
It was at Walker's head because Walker put his head down to try and head it. If Walker just challenges the ball instead of waiting for it to come to him he clears it

Back