Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a true and loyal supporter and the fact that the women that runs the pub we travel from for games is making us venom for the final I should be top of the list to get a ticket.
It seems only the fair way to go about it.
If you put Smirnoff ice instead of wks it stays orange. A loyalist venom

How can people think people that literally go every week don’t deserve a better chance ?

For example livi away in this very competition , anyone who wanted could have got a ticket yetmany were to busy etc etc

which is fine as obviously people have lives . However who thinks these things would have got in the way had we drawn the mhanks at home that night ?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I like it.

How can people think people that literally go every week don’t deserve a better chance ?

For example livi away in this very competition , anyone who wanted could have got a ticket yetmany were to busy etc etc

which is fine as obviously people have lives . However who thinks these things would have got in the way had we drawn the mhanks at home that night ?
I was working. I wouldn’t hesitate to use a days leave for an old firm but I wouldn’t be using one to go away to Livingston.

Unstaunch Loyal

Getting worried about this pools thing having a baring on the ballot. What's the ratio of folk who got pools emails to those that didn't?

Getting worried about this pools thing having a baring on the ballot. What's the ratio of folk who got pools emails to those that didn't?
I get my dads email linked to his ST , I got a pools email he didn’t . Neither of us do it . So 50%:)

I was at Livingston and East Fife and the semi and I could've taken photos of my ticket at all 3 and emailed it to ticket office. Would've guaranteed a ticket for final. Schoolboy error on my part.

I was at Livingston and East Fife and the semi and I could've taken photos of my ticket at all 3 and emailed it to ticket office. Would've guaranteed a ticket for final. Schoolboy error on my part.
East fife is the only domestic game I’ve missed as I couldn’t get a ticket . If I miss the ballot I’ll get from the bus but many seem to have a problem with that ?
It’s almost as if people think busses hand out tickets to just anyone .

East fife is the only domestic game I’ve missed as I couldn’t get a ticket . If I miss the ballot I’ll get from the bus but many seem to have a problem with that ?
Aye but have you got photographic proof of that?

This waiting is brutal!
It’s Ryan Kent all over again.
I swear if they email me at a minute to midnight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back