Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had anything yet but well done to the ones who have. Hope you all have a great day. Lets get into these scummy bastards

Nothing for me as yet - I have had a gut feeling I would miss out this time as I have had an incredible run of luck over the years. Might need to check out any "packages"

No email.

Think it’s mental that I’ve only missed Warsaw away all season and without rscs I’d be missing a cup final.

See this is why I think the system really is flawed. Knowing @sregnar personally and seeing how much time and money he gives supporting our club and being at nearly every game we have all over Europe and domestically, it's a joke that he can miss out on a ticket and again someone who perhaps only goes to home games can get a ticket over him.

It just doesn't sit right with me. I totally understand some will always miss out but this example is why I think it needs to change.

This email thing always kills me.

Because for some weird reason, the ticket office refuse to email me if I’m successful and I have to wait until the money comes out the bank to see if I have a ticket or not.

Frustrating as f.uck. I emailed last year about it and they said they would fix it and guess what, they still haven’t.

Good news is that I got one for North Stand

Bad news is that just found out today that I'm going to have to give up my ticket for the YB Europa match.

Just checked my Rangers account- nothing Pending in purchase history - looks like I’m fooked

I got my email at 15:29 mate.

Got my two emails at 15.29 also.

North Stand for us : £22 for me and £40 for my grandson.
The price difference has always been the other way round since he started going 10 years ago, but now he's more expensive than me - although I'll still pay for him anyway :)

Got my email at 3:28pm. First ever cup final for me and my mate. Can't fuckin wait. West Stand. Really feel for those who miss out but with the number of folk we have in RSCs and on CCCS it just has to be this way. Talk of loyalty schemes are way off, what incentive would people ever have for joining CCCS if it was a closed shop? It's a very selfish suggestion. Any first time season ticket holders have just as much right to a ticket as a ST holder of 25 years. We'd all absolutely love to follow rangers home and away and in Europe every single game, but the reality is that's just not financially possible for the majority of fans - people don't deserve to be punished because they are poorer than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back