Current Ibrox Stadium Problems and Future Redevelopments

"Claimed" to make £1m, let's wait and see what the actual figures are. It's a drop in the ocean when your turnover is near £87m (2022)

What % of this £1m will you get to spend if you comply with FFP rules? I'm guessing it's an insignificant amount.
You are guessing at a lot of things as you obviously dont understand the difference between turnover and profit

You are guessing at a lot of things as you obviously dont understand the difference between turnover and profit
I'm not guessing at anything, while your posts are full of assumptions ;)

Not sure what knowing the difference between turnover or profit (which I do) has got to do with mine or your initial posts.

I'm not guessing at anything, while your posts are full of assumptions ;)

Not sure what knowing the difference between turnover or profit (which I do) has got to do with mine or your initial posts.
Im not guessing, I am going on the clubs projections.

You obviously dont understand the difference as you were posting about turnover in regards to FFP and its profit that matters.

To answer your question you can spend 100% of the profit if you wish.

Im not guessing, I am going on the clubs projections.

You obviously dont understand the difference as you were posting about turnover in regards to FFP and its profit that matters.

To answer your question you can spend 100% of the profit if you wish.
Sorry when you quoted the figure £1m profit I just assumed you meant revenue as that's the figure that's been quoted previously for the predicted Revenue NEH would generate not profit. It's very unusual for anyone to quote potential profit rather than Turnover. Some many variables can effect the Net Profit margins :D

Anyway it's still guess work innit.

Sorry when you quoted the figure £1m profit I just assumed you meant revenue as that's the figure that's been quoted previously for the predicted Revenue NEH would generate not profit. It's very unusual for anyone to quote potential profit rather than Turnover. Some many variables can effect the Net Profit margins :D

Anyway it's still guess work innit.
The club quoted figures are net profit - Robertson and Bisgrove have been interviewed and gave the same figure

I think demand for a safe standing section would be too big for any one stand, can see it eventually being extend across all lower tiers over time, probably take many many years but would be fanstastic to have the entire lower stands all standing with seats above

Agreed. We should start with the Govan Front. By far the biggest and best location. Then extend into corners.

Why can't people go 90 mins without a trip to the bog? If you can't last out 90 mins stay home or buy a nappy. Nothing worse than getting up for a big worshipper to rub his way past you on his way there and back to do his business. Probably a member of subway loyal too who can't wait to get home to his own bog and his roll of Scott Brown bog paper.
How about fans who may have a health problem. Dr wilkins

Little bit off topic, but one thing I've wanted changed for god knows how long is the cameras at Ibrox.

I want our main stand featured in every game we play. I know that main stand is set up for cameras etc, but it's such a waste not having it on display at every home match.
If you point the camera South towards the sun you'll see neither the game nor the stand.

Seeing the seating plan for a possible redeveloped Hampden could that be a possibility for Ibrox when the seats get replaced, majority blue with a mix of red, black and white?
I'm not against them all remaining blue.

Why can't people go 90 mins without a trip to the bog? If you can't last out 90 mins stay home or buy a nappy. Nothing worse than getting up for a big worshipper to rub his way past you on his way there and back to do his business. Probably a member of subway loyal too who can't wait to get home to his own bog and his roll of Scott Brown bog paper.
What an idiot do you think everyone is as young or as healthy ( obviously you are brain dead) as you. Do you EVER consider anyone else or are you always a 100% me me me.

I only drink whisky. I go to the loo directly after and proceed to the game in good time. Upon arrival at the arena I may partake in a quick pee, wash my hands and then head to my seat. Never to bother anyone again during the 90 minutes. It's that simple really.
Liar

When I was over in Toronto last year i went to the Baseball and Hockey games - when folk left their seat for toilet drink etc during the game they would all stand in the concourse until the next break in play to return to their seats. Not so easy to implement for football but interesting nonetheless.

I only drink whisky. I go to the loo directly after and proceed to the game in good time. Upon arrival at the arena I may partake in a quick pee, wash my hands and then head to my seat. Never to bother anyone again during the 90 minutes. It's that simple really.
I only drink pints. I go to the loo as soon as I get to the stadium and go for a further 5 pishes during the game. Upon arrival at the arena I may partake in going for a dump, never wash my hands and then head to my seat. I bother everyone in my row by barging past them for multiple trips to the toilet and pie runs during the 90 minutes. It’s that simple really.

I only drink pints. I go to the loo as soon as I get to the stadium and go for a further 5 pishes during the game. Upon arrival at the arena I may partake in going for a dump, never wash my hands and then head to my seat. I bother everyone in my row by barging past them for multiple trips to the toilet and pie runs during the 90 minutes. It’s that simple really.

I think I sit next to you.

When I was over in Toronto last year i went to the Baseball and Hockey games - when folk left their seat for toilet drink etc during the game they would all stand in the concourse until the next break in play to return to their seats. Not so easy to implement for football but interesting nonetheless.
Roger center?
Blue jays ?

They do that at Belfast Giants games aswell.

Any upgrades or renovations planned for the off season?

"In addition to the culinary expertise, Levy will introduce upgraded, innovative technology including digital screens and other frictionless technologies to maximise the fan experience, engagement, and to evolve the gameday experience across all levels." I believe Rangers have still to build digital screens you can order food and drink from, that article was from last summer.

Bisgrove also mentioned in an article last year that the kitchens in Ibrox and what is used for the catering at the kiosks to store food and drink in was not fit for purpose for what Levy UK wanted to offer to fans. Haven't heard of any recent updates to find out if they're are still plans to upgrade these?

Back