Daily Record – Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The psychology is also important. Celtic are scared of Kent in a way that they are not (yet) scared of others.

After the first game up against Aribo they are going to be having nightmares. He will turn them inside out and stroll through that defense.

Personally, I am one of the few that doesnt get all that excited about Kent coming back. Yes he is a good player, but I dont think he is a massive upgrade on what we have and wouldnt automatically go into the first team. I wouldnt be paying a decent sized fee for him when we have more pressing needs elsewhere on the park, LB in particular.

Can someone post up what Ryan Kent's instagram account is? I keep hearing stories of him posting stuff but the account I view only has about 5 posts on it (ryankenty_) am i looking at the right one?

Yeah that's the one, he deleted most of his pics

That his source is someone who would know this type of info
So I make up a rumour and tell admin my source is Gary McAllister does that then mean admin give it the go ahead as being credible?

As said not sure what it proves.

How close are the Liverpool echo to things? Are we close to the financial fair play limit, is that why we can’t buy him this summer?
The Echo is must another rag. Since they moved out of liverpool its become a nonesense paper with less stories about Liverpool.

I can’t remember this happening too many times.
The flip side here is McLaren, Petric and the one that haunts them even now, Johnston.
I know mate, I think I'm just needing someone to talk me down, ha!

Ojo and Kent swapping flanks with big buff or Defoe in the middle! Holy majolyo_O

Club 1872 should paypal Rangers every penny they have and convert to shares at a later date ;)

So I make up a rumour and tell admin my source is Gary McAllister does that then mean admin give it the go ahead as being credible?

As said not sure what it proves.
It doesn't make it watertight but it certainly weeds out some of the bullshitters. I've seen it done on here before in the past and the admin came back to the thread and said the source was credible.

You would have to assume nothing will be sanctioned until we know if we have made the EL group stages. That way we will have an extra 6 games guaranteed and competing in another tournament which should make selling the addition of another player to the board easier along with additional income to fund any potential deal. Patience bears and fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow night to set the wheels in motion.
Excited at the possibility of Kent returning as he was the one player could drag a defence inside out.

Club 1872 should paypal Rangers every penny they have and convert to shares at a later date ;)

You joke but I would be interested to see what a go fund me page for signing Kent would generate! The would also rile up the scum no end as they would claim we need a go fund me page to afford players but also hate the fact that it was Kent who they are terrified of! Seriously, I would chip in.

You joke but I would be interested to see what a go fund me page for signing Kent would generate! The would also rile up the scum no end as they would claim we need a go fund me page to afford players but also hate the fact that it was Kent who they are terrified of! Seriously, I would chip in.

Would never work and would look desperate, but the idea of crowdfunding a transfer is interesting. Fans literally buying a player they love and letting the club profit off it. It's no different to fan ownership idea.

This was tried after the 1-1game when we drew at the dome. It didn’t go well.

That Liverpool Echo article basically drives a bus through the whole thing.
So many have built themselves up to this so much that there is going to be needless devastation if it doesn't happen.

That Liverpool Echo article basically drives a bus through the whole thing.
So many have built themselves up to this so much that there is going to be needless devastation if it doesn't happen.
It says he won't be allowed away on loan, i don't think that's anything new at this point. The general consensus seems to be that we are trying to negotiate a loan with guaranteed purchase. The liverpool echo report doesn't 'drive a bus' through that rumour. Not saying i think it will definitely happen, but certainly wouldn't rule it out just based on the echo article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back