Daily Record - Potential 60 million war chest for Sellick

I'm sure has already been mentioned but potential 60m war chest is like saying we have a potential 100m war chest if someone was willing to pay that for alfie .
I'm sure it reeled a few of the dhims in and sold a few more papers though so job done i guess .

Surely the players that are almost out of contract will get a better deal for themselves if they wait another 6 months and sign for their new club on a pre-contract. Why would Edouard want to go to a new club for £30k a week when he knows he can wait 6 months and sign for another club for £40k/£50k a week due to an increase in choices and no transfer fee having to be paid, Celtic will then be forced to accept a token fee or nothing and hold on to a player that doesn't want to be there.
Errrrr yes. That’s exactly how it will go. Which is nice

Warchest, false dawn's with managers, getting pumped in the league, praying for better days, oh the baton has been well and truly passed. Welcome back to the good old days ya mickey bastards

I see the same esteemed journal has removed over twenty stories heralding the new Messiah into the palace of the damned! It’s almost as if they had never suggested Eddie Howe was going to ride to the rescue and smite all before him.
A joke of a comic

We all know this is ridiculous. Celtic, to be fair, have always been good at getting top dollar for their players, but there are limits.

Edouard is by far their best player but is in the final year of his contract with a sizeable percentage of the profit to go to PSG.

I genuinely cannot see it with Ajer, he has never impressed me and their defence has been shambolic, who in their right mind is going to cough up £20million for him??

Even if it were true though, it just shows how tinpot they really are.

I’d be much happier buying players for small fees and selling them for large profits, over spunking cash for a flop.

The likes of Kamara, Tav, Borna, Morelos etc. Bought for small amounts, yet great players for us.

I see the same esteemed journal has removed over twenty stories heralding the new Messiah into the palace of the damned! It’s almost as if they had never suggested Eddie Howe was going to ride to the rescue and smite all before him.
A joke of a comic
Is that true? Have they actually redacted all their Eddie Howe stories already?! Brilliant

If Celtic sold a player for £300m they'd be lucky to see £3m of it. Desmond would have it right in his bank.

Back