Dalglish worries about potential stripping of titles awarded

The mhanks have shot themselves in the foot here. If they'd played out the season even behind closed doors it would be hard to imagine they would lose the league. But they shat it and went for the easy way out. if the judgement goes in favour of Hearts etc, then we should go for the juggler and force it back to court for a null and void.

I read a few chapters of Danny Mcgrain,s book & after he & KD signed, for them they were sitting in the stand watching a Scottish cup tie against Rangers, around 67/68 Celtic won 3-1 but when Celtic scored their first goal Mcgrain jumps up KD sits on his arse & says to him " you don't want them to win do you? "
Mcgrain replied " we are them now "
Out of all the players we missed out on KD is the one that hurts the most, I believe his dad was urging Rangers to take a look at him as Arsenal were keen on taking him down south & the old fella didn't want him to leave.
Our loss
I always thought he was a gers fan as a boy

TBH he is aiming this squarely at us no one else has the resources to mount a legal challenge. I am in two minds on this the bear says if there is no relegation there can be no winners. However, do I really want the clubs focus, monetary and effort, being wasted on them and last season. As long as it forces the twats on the sixth floor out the door then it could be said job done.

Never figured out how this works tbh.

Such a scandal and crime means trophies won by players - who haven’t yet been proved to be involved or of any other criminal activity resulting in a fixing or unfair advantage because some coaches at a boys club, that were protected by said club - should have titles removed?

Is this just sour grapes over their nonsense whinging about our “ebt years”?

Have we failed as a support to avoid tit for tat with an entity unworthy of our equal?
I agree. There is no reason to strip titles.

Just shut them down. For crimes against children.

Rapist Papists.

I read a few chapters of Danny Mcgrain,s book & after he & KD signed, for them they were sitting in the stand watching a Scottish cup tie against Rangers, around 67/68 Celtic won 3-1 but when Celtic scored their first goal Mcgrain jumps up KD sits on his arse & says to him " you don't want them to win do you? "
Mcgrain replied " we are them now "
Out of all the players we missed out on KD is the one that hurts the most, I believe his dad was urging Rangers to take a look at him as Arsenal were keen on taking him down south & the old fella didn't want him to leave.
Our loss

Pedantic Pete here.

In 67/68 it would have been a LC tie at the scum hut. And their first goal was an equaliser after Kai Johansen fecked up a penalty.

Surely the SPFL will have advised all their member clubs in advance of the vote they held, and then changed the result after some made up technicality, that the result(s) could be challenged by just about anybody who had a justifiable grievance, and that they had absolutely no idea that such legal challenge would succeed or fail?

And if they didn't why not, did they really know this and not advise their members, or are they so incompetent that they didn't know? Or did they not care as their beloved team were given a free one?

Either way they it is just not good enough at best, and criminal at worst.

Pedantic Pete here.

In 67/68 it would have been a LC tie at the scum hut. And their first goal was an equaliser after Kai Johansen fecked up a penalty.
I remember the game , wasn't there but Kai hit the crossbar with the penalty & then followed up despite his team mates telling him to leave it.
Result they get a foul & run up the park & score , I think I was Bobby Murdoch.
Your right we seemed to play them every year in the LC around that time.
Especially in the group section.

Stripe the titties
ng9hm4o.jpg

Back