Davis on Thursday

If Roofe and Ramsey are fit, as close to the 11 that started v Braga as possible.

Jack can cover that right channel in a way that Davis can't, it is massive how big it is to our shape when Jack plays out there for what it then means Tav can do.

If Ramsey is fit it's a no brainer we start with the same team as Braga at home.

Even if Ramsey only has 60 mins in the tank it's worth the risk for me. Then fling Sakala on for the last 30 when the game has opened up and is hopefully a little bit stretched.

I think pose a similar threat in terms of style as Braga did. Both teams like to counter attack down the wings. Our use of Jack and Lundstram for cover of Tav and Borna could be key.

Leipzig can vary their attack a little more however and come through the middle. They are a far better side than Braga.

An early-ish goal and a loud Ibrox could hopefully have them on the back foot however.

We were unlucky against Braga that we weren’t 2-0 up within 5 minutes and 3-0 in 25 mins with Roofe’s effort off the underside of the bar. Start like that and I honestly believe we have a huge chance.

Make us dream, Rangers!
Let's hope we fly out the blocks mate early goal and loud Ibrox as u say and I'll see u in seville for a pint.

I can see the argument for.
There's maybe even a consideration for a goalkeeping change also. They will know it's a massive weak area in our side ( balls into the box that the keeper just won't come for)

He's a tremendous footballer and if he's not starting he should be coming on at some point when tired legs are showing.

I can see the argument for.
There's maybe even a consideration for a goalkeeping change also. They will know it's a massive weak area in our side ( balls into the box that the keeper just won't come for)
Said the exact same thing recently.

Imo. Too important a game to take the gamble on Greegs constantly staying rooted to his goal line with balls whipped in on top of our 5 yard box.

don't think we can play Jack Lundstrum and Davis in same team , don't think we can play Lundstrum and Davis in same team for what its worth
We absolutely can, Lundstram playing more box to box.

Whether we do or not, i’m not sure. I think it will be Jack and Lundstram, could easily add Davis in there as well.

This team are strong on the break so if we go all out, we will end up losing - protection in midfield is critical

----------Shegger
------Goldson---Bassey
---------Lundstram
Tav----Jack------Aribo--Borna
-----Kent------Ramsey
-----------Roofe

Back