Dean Windass

Windass Snr is an absolute fucking donkey. Cannot keep his mouth shut and was angling for Josh to move on to apparent bigger and better throughout the course of his Rangers career.

He's Josh's biggest problem and most significant barrier to success, IMO. A meddlesome bastard who has been massively counter-productive to his son's development.

a complete and utter fuckwit. now he can enjoy mid table championship mediocrity, just as his old da' wanted.

delighted windass is away the guy simply wasnt built for being with a club like ours and his dad never helped things
I wouldn’t say I’m delighted he’s away. But I certainly am not disappointed. Fair play, he did well for us in his time when we were still on the journey but his time was up and we are moving up a level, so thanks ehhh, Josh, nearly forgot his name there!!! Ha ha!!

My Josh Windass moment will always be one glimpse I got of him on the left side trying to get the ball under control, he was facing away from the camera with that number 11 on his back, I cringed and though “what the £uck would Davie Cooper and Brian Laudrup think about this clown wearing that sacred shirt!!!”

Onward!!

I don't agree with his reference to mongs but anyone at all that goes out their way to tweet the guy abuse about his son is a complete throbber that needs to have a word with themself

Let’s forget Windass and move on. Wigan average home gate is 15,000 compared with our 49,000. Irrespective of how good or bad he was, he didn’t have the ambition we needed.

Can't be that highly rated given the teams in for him.

Wigan and Windass will be playing League One football in 2019/20.

Wanted to play number 9 but Steven Gerrard couldn't guarantee him that position so he wanted away. Happy days :)

I don't agree with his reference to mongs but anyone at all that goes out their way to tweet the guy abuse about his son is a complete throbber that needs to have a word with themself

I agree.
Much of what is written online by our supposed fans about OUR players is pretty pathetic.

Windass was a decent player for us through a tough season.

If my own son played for Rangers it would be tough to not respond to the tossers on here and elsewhere when they talked pish about him.

Glad to see the back of the pair of them.

Am not sure yet if either father or son realise that Josh has just left the biggest club he will EVER play for in his career. The idea that he will somehow turn into Lewandowski at Wigan and end up in the Premiership is laughable IMO.

A perfectly justifiable response to an idiot online imo.
Too many keyboard warriors dish out abuse and then greet like babies when someone dares to give it back.
If my son took the abuse Windass did I’d do a lot more than call someone a mong

What would you do, GTS them online?

He was called after the Joshua Tree, unfortunately the tree was more mobile. Rancour is the new banter.

Bloke gets called fatty.
Bloke responds with mongs.
People get offended.

These people need to rediscover masturbation, keep them occupied for a bit and let adults have some conversation.

Fu#@tards!

He didn’t call the guy who tweeted him a ‘mong’. He called the collective Rangers support mongs.

There's some right little fannies in our support that only seem to pop up online. Someone private messaging and telling Josh the Jersey was too heavy for him when he's been our biggest fee for a player for about 7 years. Or someone messaging his dad and calling him fatty. Mongs is putting it lighty, the Windass's should of roasted both of them.

Windass is a decent player but just didn't fit in at Rangers. He did net us a few goals but overall his performance didn't merit a start most games. He wanted to be guaranteed positions and Gerrard simply wasn't willing to give him the guarantees he wanted.

Windass certainly isn't as good as he thinks he is.

His dad is an idiot and certainly didn't help him along with some of his stupid comments. Rangers are the biggest club he's ever played for and certainly the biggest he ever will get the chance to play for going forward. His career isn't heading upwards although I am sure his pay packet will.

Good luck to him but he was never going to make it.

Excellent players always end as £2million signings for Wigan. Windass proven right. Next stop? Scunthorpe or even a relegated again Wolves if he kicks on.

Didn't want to start a new thread, the Josh Windass thread is closed, so I'll just post this here as I'm not sure if other members have seen it;

DkLaSbXX0AArFzq.jpg:large

Never did like him, arrogant little shit.
Refusing to accept the shirt was too heavy - he's found his level anyway bottom to mid Championship along with his old colleague Garner.

I'm sure he only meant the ones who'd been giving it to Josh tight for months.
The fact Josh brought it on himself most of the time wouldn't matter to Daft Dean.

Sadly, the fact that Josh invited a lot it on himself doesn’t matter to a load of folk on here either.

Some of our fans are complete wankers.

Windass (and his dad) aren't the brightest but he got constant abuse on Twitter, even when he was talking about music or boxing etc.

That screenshot of the guy saying "I was just trying to say all the best" = what a bell end. He was obviously trying to have a dig.

I never once slagged him off while he played for us, but quite honestly I'm glad to see the back of him. I reckon his head was turned by that thick cnt of an old man, I think he could have worked out with another fifty brain cells between them. The old man was getting info out of Ibrox that he should never have known and I think he was then feeding it to his contacts in the Sun. I thought that when the fingers were being pointed at the other two, but thought son of bozo had enough to contend with without me throwing that one out there.

I'm so glad he's gone.

The shooshing was ridiculous, he scored A goal at Fir Hill of all places. Filtered pictures of himself after taking a doing at Celtic Park and boasting that he was top goalscorer when we're still raging about drawing 5-5 with Hibs.

Total nonsense which shouldn't be near our squad.

Social media has to involve self censorship, so the fat Knut should do his son a favour and delete his accounts. It's the equivalent of turning someone's head inside out and allowing the torrent of garbled shit that's been running around his head to cascade onto Twitter and Facebook. Not a good idea.

Social media has to involve self censorship, so the fat Knut should do his son a favour and delete his accounts. It's the equivalent of turning someone's head inside out and allowing the torrent of garbled shit that's been running around his head to cascade onto Twitter and Facebook. Not a good idea.
To be fair, the clowns that troll both him and Josh are no better.

You have 2 spaces after your full stop ya grammar nazi. If you're going to pull someone up for mistakes make sure you're not making any yourself.

It's not a mistake. Some people use double spacing after a full stop and some don't.

Saying 'should of' however is something of the poet variety. :D

Look he's decided to move to Wigan.

Wigan.

He decided to go there.

That alone should tell you everything about his mentality and aspirations.

The fact the club didn't stand in his way tells you another thing too.

I really liked Josh as a player but hard to argue that it’s best for all concerned that he’s now gone.

Made a %^*& off profit too which is nice.

Back