Declan Gallagher Livi No.31 At Full Time

Disco Deejay

Anyone see him at full-time?

Had a go at Barisic, then approached Morelos, shouting "yes", waving his arms and trying to provoke a reaction, then had a go at Andy Halliday. All done right in front of Thomson, who appeared uninterested.

Typical behaviour from an ex-Celtc player.

Scum of the earth.

Had a go at Barisic, then approached Morelos, shouting "yes", waving his arms and trying to provoke a reaction, then had a go at Andy Halliday. All done right in front of Thomson, who appeared uninterested.

Scum of the earth.
Not really my biggest concern at this moment in time.

Scum of the earth.
I just posted about this on the match thread. Timmy Thompson did (and will do) fk all.

Win the fukin game and he’s a non entity. It’s simple.
Correct. The sub-standard performance from our players allowed him to rub their noses in it. We need to start winning matches and pricks like Gallagher will slink off the park.

I hope it hurt barisic, Morelos, Halliday ect.. Seeing a wee Tim giving it big time,if the shoe was on the other foot and it was one of the ex Rangers players winding up the scum we would be laughing . We were not good enough today not one player got pass marks. If we play like that again their will be plenty more Tim's on the piss take.

This will be the greatest achievement of his career so who cares, a c*nt looking to be a c*nt, acted lie a c*nt. He'll go back to being irrelevant in a couple of hours

Think that was the cnut who was suspended after doing jail time for assaulting a guy outside a pub in Blantyre. Horrible arsehole.
Correct. This ‘brave’ poet used a baseball bat on his victim. I’ve been in the same vicinity of this mentally challenged whilst out for a drink - a loudmouth plastic hard man who couldnae fight sleep in reality.

Not only a mentally challenged, but a criminal into the bargain.

Absolute dreg of society, only solace is he’ll either be back in prison or end up a junkie within a few years.

Maybe if the Rangers players turn up for an away game and Gerrard stops phukin around with the team, 19th Century Terrorists like him wouldn't have the opportunity to rub our players faces in it.

Celtic fan in happy to beat Rangers shocker.

Think you are missing the point here, did you actually see it?

We have had players sent off for less, but he stood there right in front of Thomson, shouting , laughing and goading our players to react, like a combination of Lego Eater and Thumbheed.

Do you think we would get away with that? Not that I would be happy for us to stoop to such rhabid behaviour.

Scum of the earth.

He may have done that, however don’t look any further than ourselves and an inept insipid performance today for allowing Crap like that to do it.

Search for "Declan Gallagher Livingston" and the first image that appears is him heading to court. I'm sure his 4 fans will be devastated. Scumbag is as scumbag does. Sure he'll be digging out his Monday morning best soon enough going by that carry on.

Scum of the earth.
Listen he won a game our players were terrible today, if we defeat celtic in december will you be saying the same if haliday does that in browns face... stop acting like a offended poet

Win today and scum like him doesn’t happen. we were poor all over the park today , we won’t win every game 3/4 nil . Move onto thursday with a better team selection , the rotation of the team selection is not working

Listen he won a game our players were terrible today, if we defeat celtic in december will you be saying the same if haliday does that in browns face... stop acting like a offended poet
What rivalry have we got with Livingston? None. Ok, put it down to a vastly inferior team getting their result of the season. We drew 2-2 with Villarreal I Spain, did any of our players do anything similar? There is no comparison to halliday doing that to brown. All it achieved was showing him up for the wanker that he is, and I'm not offended-i just find it tragic and worthy of mocking.

Scum of the earth.
Tell the truth typical behaviour from a Catholic who was more interested in damaging our team and helping the scum than he was for his own team.

Back