Declan Gallagher Livi No.31 At Full Time

I hope it hurt barisic, Morelos, Halliday ect.. Seeing a wee Tim giving it big time,if the shoe was on the other foot and it was one of the ex Rangers players winding up the scum we would be laughing . We were not good enough today not one player got pass marks. If we play like that again their will be plenty more Tim's on the piss take.

We were, in fact, pishing ourselves when big Kyle gave the scum a red hand salute after skelping them

Had Rangers won the game this scummy wank stain wouldn't be doing anything.
But our players allowed this sh*te to happen ,shame on every one of them for that.

I don't care who hate us, all I care about is Rangers, the rest mean nothing to me

Hammer him and his colleagues 3 or 4 nil and he'll have no scope to laugh and provoke reactions from our player.

Dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastard, always has been, I will say this, his maw was a bit of a ride back in the day.

Scumbag behaviour from a tim, who’d have thought it?

Of course, we should be making sure they don’t get the opportunity. The team deserve every bit of flak for that garbage today.

I noticed that. He was right in faces taunting people. Someone reacts and they'd be demonised. The pr1ick will get his. Even if it is just by disappearing into an unremarkable
playing career remembered by no one but himself.

Something definitely happened
I thought it was Morelos an someone

The Livingston player got booked after full time

Do you believe that?
That professional players have the right to act this way?
Would you be happy if Rangers fans acted like this?
His team achieved a massive result for them.

The guys a scumbag of that there is no doubt.

As mentioned earlier in the thread we were loving it when Lafferty was winding the %^*& out of them while at Hearts.

I just hope it sinks into our players how much they are hated and they use it

Thompson couldn’t red card Logan quick enough for doing the same against the tims last season
He also failed to book Robinson for lumping the ball out of the park after the whistle had gone. I wonder if he’d have been so lenient with a Rangers player

They only rub it in cause they’re used to being at the bottom of society, today was the highlight of the shite players career, let him enjoy it.
Hope 55 breaks the kunt.

Too many jump the dyke in the past 30- 40 years for my liking.
I laughed at another post talking about the boy kelly and there are loads of proddy kellys.
Sorry Kelly is an irish catholic surname, jump the dyke i previous generations i think.
Not disagreeing with you but I knew some Kelly's in the 70's heavily involved with the UDA. Anyway, wish someone had smashed the 19th Century Terrorist bastard in the tunnel.

Anyone see him at full-time?

Had a go at Barisic, then approached Morelos, shouting "yes", waving his arms and trying to provoke a reaction, then had a go at Andy Halliday. All done right in front of Thomson, who appeared uninterested.

Typical behaviour from an ex-Celtc player.

Scum of the earth.
Get over it,if that was a Bear doing that to the Lego eater we would love it

The only way to shut up mentally challengeds is to win on the pitch. Saying that they then talk sh>te about impending admin #...

If I were any of those Rangers players I’d do a lot worse when we beat Smelltic.

Should be water off a duck’s back.

Not disagreeing with you but I knew some Kelly's in the 70's heavily involved with the UDA. Anyway, wish someone had smashed the 19th Century Terrorist bastard in the tunnel.

His childhood priest has probably performed that particular act years ago...

Anyone see him at full-time?

Had a go at Barisic, then approached Morelos, shouting "yes", waving his arms and trying to provoke a reaction, then had a go at Andy Halliday. All done right in front of Thomson, who appeared uninterested.

Typical behaviour from an ex-Celtc player.

Scum of the earth.
I didn’t see him but I seen Ricki Lamie and Barasic having something going on and he is one of us

Hope it's remembered and the yahoo c#nt is snapped when that diddy club come to Ibrox next.

It's their bitterness which astounds me, but their behaviour is completely unsurprising.

Back