Dembele

2nisdn9.jpg

Do some people in here really believe he's "rotten" and worth 4 or 5 million? Or do they just say it because they think it gets them staunch points? No different to the tims who say Morelos/Katic/whoever is "rotten"

Do some people in here really believe he's "rotten" and worth 4 or 5 million? Or do they just say it because they think it gets them staunch points? No different to the tims who say Morelos/Katic/whoever is "rotten"

Agreed. Unfortunately he’s very good and it’s only injury that puts a question mark over him. They over value him but I’d say in today’s market he’s comfortably a £10m striker as things stand and that could rise this season if he stays fit.

“In Scotland he is worth no more than £15m”,honestly read that back to yourself and wonder, should I be writing for a Scottish media outlet.

Read back my post.

Or do you like just trying to wind up bears with your vast football knowledge

Agreed. Unfortunately he’s very good and it’s only injury that puts a question mark over him. They over value him but I’d say in today’s market he’s comfortably a £10m striker as things stand and that could rise this season if he stays fit.

I agree they overvalue him (as do Scottish media) but there’s no way he’s “rotten” and only worth £5 million.

Same as people on here’s view on Scott Brown as a player - because they hate him or want staunch points they say he’s “pish”. Again, the tims and media overrate him, but he’s not “pish”

The problem with Dembele is his physique and the pressure that puts on his knees.
Hamstring injuries are a symptom of a bigger problem.

Back