Derek McInnes agrees with our statement

Maybe the Sheep are going to surprise us. Their new Chairman has already had a dig at the Tim’s a couple of months ago. Maybe McInnes has been slapped down after his remark the other day of giving them the title.

Did he not say last week Celtic should be given the league as they were top? I thought I read it on here.
He didn’t actually say that. He just said there were huge financial issues which needed sorted so if making Celtic champions was the only way to get the cash then so be it.
However our solution offers the cash clubs need without giving the vermin the title or relegating Hearts.

Money is the driver for all clubs. It's really of no value for many clubs to give them the league other than the tramps. I think we should give our prize money to some of the smaller clubs with the caveat that they vote with us. I mean, it works for Timmy doesn't it?

McInnes is at a club who want their hands on any cash as quickly as they can get it. His chairman will vote with us if it guarantees a quick payout.

Voting against gambles with legal action holding up any payout.

Our proposal cleverly removes the Pro Rangers / Celtic agenda and replaces it with the real issue of cashflow.

Surely their support will turn on them if they vote with Rangers?

Mostly, a reasonable chap is Duffy.
Despite his leanings.

This is true. He always comes across a a decent sort. Even if I disagree with him on occasion I don’t detect any bitterness or nonsense on his part, just objective and reasonable opinions, which he’s entitled to.

Isn’t there the option to go to, where they would pay the teams the prize money & euro footy as current standings but not award Celtic the title. No relegation or winners as such

I could almost stomach that

Back