Derek McInnes agrees with our statement

Interesting that he has backed it so quickly. The financial argument we put forward may work after all. Money and financial survival talk.

The bold Del Boy will need to decide what he wants. He can’t agree with our statement but also want the title handed to Celtic.
make your mind up time pal. Put your rangers hat on. Take the sheep hat off and act like the rangers fan that you actually are.
because any self respecting one would never say the sensible thing would be to hand celtic a title that hasn’t been won fairly on the field.

200.gif

This is true. He always comes across a a decent sort. Even if I disagree with him on occasion I don’t detect any bitterness or nonsense on his part, just objective and reasonable opinions, which he’s entitled to.
Only once could I call him out as a hypocrite on this one and that was when said Rangers were slated for “parking the bus” in a game but that didn’t mean Septic should be slated also.
I still can’t get my head round that one.

Bored saying the same thing. You can't start a league and then stop it 75% complete and declare a team winners. It's like starting a game and at 60 mins after a floodlight failure saying the team that was winning get three points.

Being 100% honest Celtic were going to win the league but for me Hearts were going to avoid relegation. They are much better than Accies. How do you rationalise that.

A new challenge for the Scottish media will shortly commence.

The hunt is on for football men who disagree with the statement.

No doubt they'll look in all the right places.

Predictable as f uck.

There will be some tense phone calls tonight from the heid mentally challenged with the Japanese eyes. Their new stadium will be under threat, something big will be on the table big Pete moves in mysteriously devious ways. Watch this space. If we get their backing with hearts and one other Celtics dominance is over.

There will be some tense phone calls tonight from the heid mentally challenged with the Japanese eyes. Their new stadium will be under threat, something big will be on the table big Pete moves in mysteriously devious ways. Watch this space. If we get their backing with hearts and one other Celtics dominance is over.
Every club with one ounce of integrity, should be shattering this corrupt stranglehold which has been throttling scottish football for 12 + facking years, scandalous !!

Watch all the "fans groups" from the diddy clubs all round on their clubs for daring to agree with us.

More begging letters to the filth support not to boycott them. See Killie when they abstained in 2012.

Good to see a fellow bear remembers this, lost count of the amount of times our fans say Killie are okay because they abstained. Kilmarnock football club under then Chairman Michael Johnston decided it was best to abstain as he wasn’t in favour of ousting Rangers out the league regarding it as financial folly so tbf I don’t have much of a problem with the club itself...the Kilmarnock fans on the other hand I do have a problem with as they have acted like c@nts just like all the rest, they done exactly as you’ve pointed out issuing an apology to the Celtic supporters trust headed up by that IRA loving rat Findlay and the Short Memories Loyal would do well to keep this in mind and stop spouting sh**e that KULLY are a good bunch.

Said it before
Good to see a fellow bear remembers this, lost count of the amount of times our fans say Killie are okay because they abstained. Kilmarnock football club under then Chairman Michael Johnston decided it was best to abstain as he wasn’t in favour of ousting Rangers out the league regarding it as financial folly so tbf I don’t have much of a problem with the club itself...the Kilmarnock fans on the other hand I do have a problem with as they have acted like c@nts just like all the rest, they done exactly as you’ve pointed out issuing an apology to the Celtic supporters trust headed up by that IRA loving rat Findlay and the Short Memories Loyal would do well to keep this in mind and stop spouting sh**e that KULLY are a good bunch.

I will take a pook here. Said it before and will say it again, as someone who has worked all over ayrshire and Kilmarnock in particular. Any Kilmarnock fan i know and there are many are not bitter towards Rangers. The one's who are, will probably be of the catholic faith, like many other clubs, where their fans of the catholic faith try to demonise Rangers and get the ordinary supporter to join in on their anti rangers, bad protestant, orange you know what crusade.

Living closer to Ayr than Kilmarnock, I can tell you Ayr fans across the board are bigger arseholes than any Kilmarnock fans i know.

Anyone who doesn't know by now, that it's the catholic element within such clubs that peddle a lot of the hate, must have been living in cloud cuckoo land.

Catholism is at the heart of most of it.

Duffy’s a tim BC, isn’t he ? I’m sure he went to school up in Maryhill. Might be wrong but I think it was the same school as Nicholas ?
Not sure if exact areas but Duffy told the story of playing in the street as kids in the 70s with a young Nicholas and Andy Robertson’s dad who all lived close.
And I recall Nicholas saying Duffy effectively acted as his bodyguard to stop him getting a doing!

Not sure if exact areas but Duffy told the story of playing in the street as kids in the 70s with a young Nicholas and Andy Robertson’s dad who all lived close.
And I recall Nicholas saying Duffy effectively acted as his bodyguard to stop him getting a doing!

Thanks Barry.

I played twice against Charlie. He was at St Columba of Iona & definitely was from Wyndford just off of Maryhill Rd. I dont know where it came from but i had in my head that Duffy was older but went to that school too.

And for the record we played them twice & beat them twice. We were east end No Surrender boys :cool:

Back