Do you ever bet Celtic to win on a coupon

Could never bring myself to bet on them. Don’t see the point in watching my bet hoping for it to loose so just avoid taking them.

I never bet on any of their games regardless of outcome, wouldn’t want to jinx it/win from them. Likewise don’t bet on us unless it’s a just a FGS or score cast when at the games.

Betting on Celtic to win every week would be a mistake - it's morally wrong.

Betting on Leeds to win every week would be a mistake - it's fundamentally wrong.

Simple answer no, I never bet on the Rangers result either. The closest I would get is first goal scorer

Last night doubled my money betting Rangers on a handicap bet , should have been easy money but got theire in the end. Got me thinking that picking say Liverpool, Rangers, Celtic, Dundee Utd , Leeds every week would see you win most weeks.

Even if I was going to win a fortune I wouldn't select them to win
No, never want them to win.

I remember on another forum I used to frequent a guy took absolute pelters for betting on them to win. I can understand the logic behind doing it, but I just couldn't do it myself. Not that I would anyway, as I'm not a betting man anyway - too stingy!:))

I can't imagine there is any scenario that I would want them to win a game of football so I would never bet on them to win under any circumstances.

Never have, never will

If you bet them in a coupon, you want them to win - simple as that

Don’t want they cunts to win a raffle never mind a football match

Did it once on an accumulator they were a ridiculous price as were rumoured to be resting players before a euro game. - it felt awful when they won. So never again.

A few years ago I was In the Lagan village rangers club in Belfast with my friends for the old firm, one of my friends would be a wee small middle aged Scottish man who’s a regular in the bar and you wouldn’t think he had a temper... well one of my other friends who doesn’t get out often told him he had put Celtic on his bet to win!... my wee Scottish friend went for him across the table! Haha, idiot should have kept his mouth shut... We can laugh about it now but don’t think he will ever say that out loud again.

I personally have never put Celtic in a bet

I would never bet on them, I also don't bet on Rangers on an acca in case I jinx them.
I prefer 1st or any scorer type bets such as Katic against them ;), when betting on Rangers.

I have bet on them twice and twice they have lost and done my coupon but them getting beat was worth it

I include them in accas all the time. The way I see it, if they win, it means I am closer to winning the bet and if they lose, I lose my bet but am happy they got beaten.

Can't do it. Imagine you have them on a coupon for over 4 figures and they score in injury time to land it, you telling me you wouldn't celebrate

Back