Docherty - the latest news

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a parent I can only imagine the incredible sense of pride seeing your son pull on the rangers colours. In stark contrast to how other rangers minded parents must have felt seeing their son joining the scum. Irrespective of cash waved in front of them. Brought up supporting rangers, how could you join them? It defies logic.

DUaFJekW4AEmQEy
If we're going to insist on taking that photo every time we sign someone, can't we get some one to give the floor a clean first. I know it's trivial but the ethos of the club should be excellence and we should be setting an expectation that small things matter and this isn't just any other club.

I remember his name being banned about by some posters during the summer and a couple of months ago. Usually “we should go for Docherty, he looks a player” generally cast off or met with “knowing us we’ll not even look at him”.

He’s not RDB but I still find it refreshing to see we actually do have our finger on the pulse and do snap up promising talent.

Welcome to Rangers, Greg.

Can't be far away if Devlin has confirmed it.

Sidenote, does anyone know how ID10 is doing? I know folk said he was pretty unwell, hope he's on the mend.

On a side note taxi driver dropping me off last night at station , accies ST holder . Was talking about our signings , he said “ aye the best is yet to come “ couldn’t have been more positive about the boy , but knew when Rangers came calling only one place he was going .

If we're going to insist on taking that photo every time we sign someone, can't we get some one to give the floor a clean first. I know it's trivial but the ethos of the club should be excellence and we should be setting an expectation that small things matter and this isn't just any other club.

Go and get a fücking mop and some Mr Muscle if you’re so concerned.

Cannot wait to see the wee man play. As good as we were last night he will give us that wee bit of bite and he will be box to box. After the game accies won at Ibrox we had to sign him he reminded me of Steven Davis but with a bit of dig. This boy will be a star for us

Go and get a fücking mop and some Mr Muscle if you’re so concerned.

I would, happily, if someone asked.

I'm not sorry to say I want my club to look the best it can in everything it does.

Do you think the loving cup gets a clean before the ceremony last night, or that someone give the Blue Room a hoover before hand? I know damn well if someone was taking photos in my house I'd give the place a tidy up.

I want everything about the club to be perfect, and I think we had enough warning before he signed to give the place a clean.

BTW I'm happy this is all I've had to complain about this month:)

Not a fan of the videos to announce signings but glad we didn’t go too cringe with it:D

Welcome Greg enjoy every minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back