Does the club know about scottish media begging for a negative story on hagi?

That was back in August, i assume nothing was received or printed.

It was, a nothing article which wasn't really negative in the slightest. Unless I read the wrong article. They are digging for something but as the Romanian Journalist alluded to, the Hagi's keep things very private behind the scenes when it comes to family and business.

We're not being trampled on? You have got to be shittin me here bud.

Not calling out Andy Walker and Sky for the former's complete hypocrisy earlier in the year with the two 'cheer up' songs tells me different.

Here was another gilt edged open goal to ram the filth's double standards where the sun don't shine.

And before you trot out your now well worn line; What do you want the club to do?

We should have openly called out Walkers outrageous about take and told Sky he was not allowed into Ibrox as a commentator.

If they cried foul. All the evidence was there to bury the c#nt!
I'm not sure Rangers had grounds to comment on Kilmarnock player Boyd being called an Orange bastard, regardless of Andy Walkers musings on it.

That particular ball was in Boyds and Steve Clarks court.

Rangers won't engage in whataboutery (hate that term) when a group of supporters verbally abuse a player not on their books.

We all know about the double standards and the hypocrisy of the cretin Walker but your example here is not relevant.

We're not being trampled on? You have got to be shittin me here bud.

Not calling out Andy Walker and Sky for the former's complete hypocrisy earlier in the year with the two 'cheer up' songs tells me different.

Here was another gilt edged open goal to ram the filth's double standards where the sun don't shine.

And before you trot out your now well worn line; What do you want the club to do?

We should have openly called out Walkers outrageous about take and told Sky he was not allowed into Ibrox as a commentator.

If they cried foul. All the evidence was there to bury the c#nt!

Regarding the two 'cheer up' songs. One was directed at a now Sky Employee, Killie employee at the time and the other was an utterly stupid own goal by our support. However over played it was by Clarke at the time, it was a battle we weren't going to win. The Club going on the offensive against one of the biggest and most influential media groups in the country with what would have amounted to nothing more than whataboutery would have been catastrophically stupid.

Regarding the two 'cheer up' songs. One was directed at a now Sky Employee, Killie employee at the time and the other was an utterly stupid own goal by our support. However over played it was by Clarke at the time, it was a battle we weren't going to win. The Club going on the offensive against one of the biggest and most influential media groups in the country with what would have amounted to nothing more than whataboutery would have been catastrophically stupid.
The Gub is correct about a few things but thankfully Rangers haven't felt the need to ask him for his PR advice.

The Gub is correct about a few things but thankfully Rangers haven't felt the need to ask him for his PR advice.
And thankfully they never will.

But forget about fans and their random thoughts.

You maintain things are changing behind the scenes and I've been reading this for ages.

I see nothing, absolutely nothing that has changed.

Oh, and anyone who thinks Walker's laughter then diatribe on the same sectarian subject within days of each other wasn't about hurting, or getting a dig at our club and support is living in cloud Cuckoo land.

And thankfully they never will.

But forget about fans and their random thoughts.

You maintain things are changing behind the scenes and I've been reading this for ages.

I see nothing, absolutely nothing that has changed.

Oh, and anyone who thinks Walker's laughter then diatribe on the same sectarian subject within days of each other wasn't about hurting, or getting a dig at our club and support is living in cloud Cuckoo land.
I think you're giving brain donor Walker a wee bit too much credit.

He is subscribed to the notion that Orange bastard = banter, 19th Century Terrorist bastard = sectarian.

You are deliberately forgetting, or denying, that it is not about Clarke overplaying the subject at the time that is the issue here.

It is about Walker being allowed a platform via Sky that is the problem.

Are Rangers fans now conditioned to just take it up the @rse?

Rangers should have been all over Walker's bigotry and double standards like a rash.

What is 'whataboutery' about confronting a complete about face within a matter of days?

You say no, so we'll agree to disagree.

You are deliberately forgetting, or denying, that it is not about Clarke overplaying the subject at the time that is the issue here.

Rangers should have been all over Walker's bigotry and double standards like a rash.

What is 'whataboutery' about confronting a complete about face within a matter of days?

That particular incident had nothing to do with Rangers.

I think you're giving brain donor Walker a wee bit too much credit.

He is subscribed to the notion that Orange bastard = banter, 19th Century Terrorist bastard = sectarian.
Brain donor or not, he is being allowed to spread his poison via Sky.

He should be confronted at every turn when it concerns us and the Boyd/Clarke cheer up stuff ultimately involved us.

Hagi will be the player they fear in the future if he fulfils his potential so I'm not surprised journalists are already looking into narratives and negative press stories about him. I imagine he will be far more protected and looked after than Alfie has been, though, in that he will have family and advisors around him who will know what to do - comes with the territory when you're the son of one of the greatest players in history. They have no idea what they'd be signing up for if they tried to target the famous family of Romanian football.

No, the cheer up Kris Boyd.

Did Walker comment on the Steve Clark chants?
He sat in the Sky studios sitting there piously saying, he wouldn't blame Clarke for leaving Scotland.

This only a few days after saying Boyd loves the 'banter'.

C'mon bud. We are on the same side, but if you didn't see both instances, then you are at a disadvantage.

Just to recap.

On the weekend - Yahoos chants Cheer up Kris Boyd. According to Walker, Boyd loves it.

In midweek - Rangers fans chant Cheer up Stevie Clarke, Walker is in the Sky studios the following day, telling us all about the evils of sectarianism and it could make Clarke leave Scotland altogether.

Whether Rangers fans fecked up here is immaterial.

It is the hypocrisy of Walker and Sky allowing it, that Rangers should have challenged.

You want to deny that, then fine.

We'll agree to disagree.

Walker is not guilty of anything other than being a non impartial pundit and that's pretty much why he was hired by Sky in the first place. We wouldn't have been able to prove bigotry in this instance. It's whataboutery. The club had zero grounds to demand he was sacked. We could have pointed out he was a biased prick but I think most people knew or assumed as much already. How exactly would this be considered a PR win for the Club? It would have been held up as being defelective and petty by the rest of the Scottish media.

He sat in the Sky studios sitting there piously saying, he wouldn't blame Clarke for leaving Scotland.

This only a few days after saying Boyd loves the 'banter'.

C'mon bud. We are on the same side, but if you didn't see both instances, then you are at a disadvantage.

Just to recap.

On the weekend - Yahoos chants Cheer up Kris Boyd. According to Walker, Boyd loves it.

In midweek - Rangers fans chant Cheer up Stevie Clarke, Walker is in the Sky studios the following day, telling us all about the evils of sectarianism and it could make Clarke leave Scotland altogether.

Whether Rangers fans fecked up here is immaterial.

It is the hypocrisy of Walker and Sky allowing it, that Rangers should have challenged.

You want to deny that, then fine.

We'll agree to disagree.
At no point have I disputed the hypocrisy of Sky and especially Walker, of that we are in complete agreement.

My point has always been about the fact Rangers couldn't possibly comment on the Boyd situation, no matter how much you think we should have.

Presumably a relation of Dixon, once of the Rhetard in years gone by and author of books on Rangers.

Surely no one is really surprised by this behaviour? Tabloid journalists are in the business of dealing dirt and being sensational. There is no depth that they wont plumb when trying to survive and get ahead in a cutthroat business populated by vipers trying to outdo each other in order to curry favour with their editors.

I’d be very surprised if the Club haven’t been suitably briefed as to the profiles of unfriendly hacks bottom feeding in local waters.

Looks exactly how I imagined he would.

Blackstock-e1525865792707.jpg
He looks like Shadwell from the 80’s comedy sketch show Naked Video.

It is a story about nothing. Here, in Romania, papers translate articles from Scotland, twitter and even this forum posts and publish them. I guess the press in Scotland does the same. I was intrigued about the inferior race shit. I mean come on, it is 2020. That cannot fly anymore surely. Hagi family is not hush hush about their life and business. Hagi would talk for hours about his academy in his interviews but it is about work and sacrifices so, no scandal no modern journalism. I am amazed that they didn't go for Ianis Hagi's girlfriend, but as the lad didn't put her name in the media that scrutiny in the girl's life will have to wait. It is a " oh poor me twitter journalist in Scotland" story by my standards. Why continue to talk to that guy man? Put him on black list at his first request if you respect yourself. And recording then publishing when it doesn't suit you what you talked? And that " you promissed to pay so you must pay now" bit. Wow, now that is journalism.

Back