Dolly Menga Cited By Compliance Officer

Disco Deejay

If he appeals, it will be heard this Thursday, so unless he wins his case, he will be suspended for the match v us.

The fact that Livvy play Rangers next is obviously a conspiracy.

Fast Track Notice of Complaint | Dolly Menga, Player, Livingston FC
Tuesday 13 November 2018
Player: Dolly Menga, Player, Livingston FC

Match: Livingston FC v Celtic FC, 11 November 2018

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 200 : Where any one of the sending off offences of (A1) serious foul play, (A2) violent conduct, and (A3) spitting at an opponent or other person is committed by a player at a match, but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed the mandatory suspension for that sending off offence as provided for in Annex C of the Judicial Panel Protocol shall be applied to the player.

Any Fast Track Notice of Complaint alleging a breach of this Rule shall be Determined by a Fast Track Tribunal subject to the provisions of Section 13.

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Thursday 15 November 2018

Looks like the 48-hours of pan-media whining have finally paid off for dumbo Christie.

giphy.gif

Has the yahoo gotten away with an attempted backhander?

He thrust his head into him tbh. Guys an idiot and should’ve been sent off.

We shouldn’t be worried about players like him. I’d have wanted him off if it happened against one of our players

Disgraceful headbutt from the player and the compliance officer has done a sterling job in citing the incident :) In the name of sporting integrity it is only right that he is punished for his crimes :p

Have i missed something here, all i can see is Christle trying to hold his hand and the big black lad telling him to %^*& off.:)

Have i missed something here, all i can see is Christle trying to hold his hand and the big black lad telling him to %^*& off.:)
Hopefully someone (more tech savvy than me) will post the "headbutt" clip. Big dolly tried to stick the nut in and there was no contact (possibly a dreadlock or 2 hit the soap Dodger) but the septic player never flinched and he should never have been cited.

Edit

He's a big unit and wouldn't hurt us if he was banned AND would rattle the compliance officer as the massed hoards of manky degenerates will go apeshit because it's our game he misses.

Edit 2

It's so funny they have highlighted this because they lost 2 points and looking to blame someone (always cheated never defeated - or held to a goaless draw) but they've been to busy being up in arms they've not realised they've inadvertently helped us - which is nice :)

I'd love for someone to end that wee prick Christies career a wee greeting faced diving cumbucket. Took a right dislike to him the minute he took that dive against us after being on for about a minute.

If we start giving red cards out for that most games will end up 7 v 7

That doesn’t actually show the TWO incidents in question. If you can be bothered check out the BBC highlights. Menga TWICE tries to headbutt one of the Dhims at set pieces. Though, in fairness, all the angst came from McGregor barging into the back of Menga and forcing him into the advertising hoardings.

Menga deserves to be cited to be honest.

He's strong and puts himself about.

His goal scoring record is pathetic. We should be trunchening Livingston at Ibrox whether he plays or not.

What’s the process for the compliance officer to get involved, seems that it’s the media that reports incidents.

Poor guy.

His first name is Dolly he should be in hiding for that alone.

On a serious note. If he's missing good news for Goldson as he was struggling against his presence last time.

Poor guy.

His first name is Dolly he should be in hiding for that alone.

On a serious note. If he's missing good news for Goldson as he was struggling against his presence last time.
If goldson can’t get the better of him, he’d be as well chucking it

He has no chance with the appeal, it was a definite red card. And since he gave us problems the last time then it has to be good news.

Law 12 includes:

"Violent conduct
Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made."

All depends on the interpretation of excessive force or brutality.

Back