Dolly Menga Cited By Compliance Officer

No, but follow along...................

"Headbutts" Christie with no punishment.
11 man Livvy take 2 points off of tramps.
Retrospectively banned.
Won't play against Rangers.

Timplosion.:mad::mad::mad:

It's a pathetic attempt by the tim mhedia to even up the score and suggest that they get as many bad decisions against them as us.

It's been a constant stream of stories like these since we correctly started calling out the papal cabal in Scottish football.

A blind man could see what their game is. They are circling the wagons around their own

Hardly worried, but he did score the winner against us just a few weeks ago. He's fast and stupidly strong, we don't want a heavy physical battle a few days before Villarreal, if our legs are tired they'll pass us off the park .
Saturday and a game on Thursday? That’s a problem? Two home games?

What am I missing ?

You might as well follow netball if that is a citation.

If we are pleased that a Livingston player is unavailable it is also time to throw the towel in.

You’ve lost the plot if you see playing Livingston as an issue.

That right? Livingston who are probably the strongest most drilled team in the league, who have two players flying into every 50/50, who have a couple of poets liable to pull something similar to what we seen against Atakayi? Not once have I said they'd give us a test in a footballing sense. I fully expect us to wipe the floor with them. But it doesn't matter if it's Ramos or your next door neighbour, if someone is booting your ankles, shins, heels and knees and getting you into a wrestling match for ninety minutes, it's tough on your legs. If you can't see that having their strongest fastest player out is a plus, then you've lost the plot. We could play Fort William and having their best player out would be a plus.

Usual putting words in people's mouths yet again.

Last edited:
I'm glad my eyes don't work like yours.

Are you basing that on the clip on this thread? That clip singularly fails to show either of the headbutts (if you can call them that) made by Dolly. He twice shoves his head into a Dhims face and, in all honesty, deserves to be cited.

It’s a win-win for us as far as I can tell. Shame he didn’t get the winner last Sunday to top it off.

You get a better view of one of them on this clip (apologies for BBC link).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46201201

giphy.gif

Has the yahoo gotten away with an attempted backhander?

Not a good video you got there is it.

I honestly think he's going to be a big miss for Livie a week on Saturday,well done the compliance officer and nice to hear that the filth are a wee bit upset lolol :D

The concerted Celtic media departments have been firing scud missiles about this since Sunday afternoon.....only one outcome big Dolly was getting it from Japanese Eye!

Its an obvious sending off so it's funny that it didn't benefit them but he misses the game against us (most likely).

Livingston have accepted the two game suspension (according to Suck's 'Wednesday's back pages')

Had he been sent off he would have missed our game so I don't get the deranged ramblings going on about this decision from elsewhere.

We will pump them with or without him.
Agreed, but if we're out of sight by half time we can make subs with a view to the next game and rotate the squad. This squad seems to be very flakey in terms of confidence, match to match, so any small advantage we can get to going on a winning run helps.

If the same thing happened to one of our players there would be about 6 threads on whoever the ref was being a blatant cheat and/or on the payroll of Peter Lawell.

Nae beating about the bush, he'd have got a ban.

So if it's good enough to dish it out to us wi bans then it's good enough for any opponents that do it, then that's the rules, whether he's their best player or not.

Couldn't careless if this boy gets cited or not. He scored against us but he is a fucking awful player. He has next to no pace, not a great first touch.

We should not be worrying about whether Dolly fucking Menga plays against us or wanting him banned. At Ibrox with him or not we should pump Livi, if we don't then we have problems.

Don't really see the arguments here.

Should he be cited - yes
Ban fair- yes
Should our players be able to handle him - yes
Should we be able to play Saturday then Thursday - yes
Is it a case of every little bit helps and will annoy the Tims - I would say yes.

Big deal - no

Back