Dom McKay leaves Celtic

Dom be like when he saw what they were really like.......and then he was off !!

baby-run-omg.gif

Celtic plc
(the "Company", "Celtic" or the "Club")

Directorate change

Celtic Football Club announced today that Chief Executive Dom McKay stood down from his position as Chief Executive for personal reasons.

The directors are pleased to confirm that Michael Nicholson, the Club's current Director of Legal and Football Affairs, will assume the role of acting Chief Executive Officer and director of the Company. Michael has been a senior executive of Celtic for 8 years and has been at the heart of decision making at Celtic working closely with the CEO and the Football Department.

Commenting on the announcement, Chairman, Ian Bankier said:

"We thank Dom for his efforts on behalf of the Club and everyone wishes Dom and his family very well for the future.

I would also like to welcome Michael to the Board and look forward to continuing to work with him to deliver future success for the Club."

Dom McKay said: "I'd like to thank the Board and everyone at Celtic for their support and wish everyone at Celtic every success for the future."

All a bit of a shamble. You can just tell that all is not well across the City.

Celtic plc
(the "Company", "Celtic" or the "Club")

Directorate change

Celtic Football Club announced today that Chief Executive Dom McKay stood down from his position as Chief Executive for personal reasons.

The directors are pleased to confirm that Michael Nicholson, the Club's current Director of Legal and Football Affairs, will assume the role of acting Chief Executive Officer and director of the Company. Michael has been a senior executive of Celtic for 8 years and has been at the heart of decision making at Celtic working closely with the CEO and the Football Department.

Commenting on the announcement, Chairman, Ian Bankier said:

"We thank Dom for his efforts on behalf of the Club and everyone wishes Dom and his family very well for the future.

I would also like to welcome Michael to the Board and look forward to continuing to work with him to deliver future success for the Club."

Dom McKay said: "I'd like to thank the Board and everyone at Celtic for their support and wish everyone at Celtic every success for the future."

All a bit of a shamble. You can just tell that all is not well across the City.
You'd think the Director of Legal Affairs would have enough on his plate just now...

I genuinely hoped we had seen the last of the horrible bastard Liewell, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if he is officially back running the show soon.

Back