Dom McKay leaves Celtic

I really hope he hasn't done a gagging deal with the devil and actually speaks out in the near future.

I'm sure he'd have a lot to say, much of which I believe the rest of Scottish football (and Scottish society in general) really needs to hear.
As far as I can discern there probably was an NDA between him and them but there seemed to quickly be legal action from him after they started to disparage him in the media (i.e. suggestions he was not up to the job). The badmouthing from their media lackeys seemed to stop very quickly after this.

Regardless of the hours worked it is certainly an indication of confidence in his competence at that level which makes a mockery of the mhedia rumours that he was not up to the job.
He’s left ‘their club’, they do t care anymore

McKay leaving Celtic was not a competence issue, I'm certain of that.
Did he walk or was he pushed? Either way there should be questions asked.
Did he uncover issues that he wouldn't deal with?
Did he want to deal with these or this issue in a way Celtic found unpalatable?

I doubt he threatened to "blow the lid off" or anything like that, but there are questions that simply aren't being asked and that in itself should have alarm bells ringing.

My information is that he was told in no uncertain terms that it was DD's way or the highway. So he walked.

I also heard a rumour that he might be going after Celtc for constructive dismissal.

Maybe worse than he thought perhaps?
I can’t imagine he would be given full transparency on this kind of thing from the outset. Maybe as things transpired he realised the best thing was to Chuck it.

Or maybe it was something else. Maybe he doesn’t like terrorists or likes the queen.

Back