Done to death, but... Patterson

He put in a great shift when he came on but I was concerned he wouldn’t be quite up to scratch as he had had a knock. Should have known better - if our coaching staff felt comfortable with him then that’s what matters.

Thought I was watching a premier league right back when he spun out that backheel. Unreal.

In a matter of weeks he's confirmed his place as the bonafide backup to Tav, he looks very capable going forward and that wee back heel in the corner was class.

His work in the last ten minutes down the right hand side provided the basis for the few chances we had round about then. He kept the ball alive.
I noticed they switched from going down our rights to trying to exploit Borna pushing up as Patterson gave them nothing when he came on

It's a difficult one because he has the ability to be a star for Rangers for years to come. However the position he plays isn't really going to be rotated too often and of Tav keeps up the form he has been in Patterson will hardly feature. Really don't know what the answer is though.

Could be an absolute shining light for a decade or more if he lives up to potential - totally altered our defensive stability and looked dangerous too. Looked like a very confident and experienced pro

His composure on the ball means he has a massive future. There's been a couple of games recently where he's came on when we've been struggling and he's helped drag us into games by playing in the right areas and keeping the ball moving. Defensively, he's looked solid enough and will get better at that side with more games. From a wonderful season, he's been one of many positives.

Was expecting to see a GIF of his wee back flick into their box :p

The confidence, athleticism of the young man is outstanding! Was caught the wrong side defensively on 1 through ball but these are the things that will easily be ironed out

Looks like he's been playing for Rangers for 10 years. Genuinely could make it to the very top of the game, a special talent.

We've got a player there.

The way he played when he came on made it all the more mysterious why he never started. He's about to get a ban, so surely it was a gamble worth taking.

As I've said in previous threads Nathan is an outstanding talent and how refreshing to see one of our own come through the youth system.
He will be wanting to play a lot more next season and rightly so.

Patterson's performances since Tav got hurt only serves to show how pig shit stupit he was to take the risk of a shared pizza.

He's probably done for the season now and that could have an effect on our Scottish Cup chances.

Back