Dortmund at Ibrox

the good thing is he’s been to good few games this season already doing it now while I can as he’s starts playing for a team this weekend and he’s actually got a bit of natural ability which is always good so might trips to Ibrox might be restricted

My wee boy would love that I worked in it years ago tiling the showers but that was nearly 15 years ago

There is space on the MyGers Ibrox Tours for 25th Feb at the moment. Would get it booked ASAP they usually sell out, OP.

Need a bit of info what time would the team arrive approximately for dortmund game as was going to take my wee boy hopefully get some photos maybe get one of his tops signed

My 5yr old is buzzing now as we have confirmation got 2 tickets for dortmund game told his school he’s taking 2 days off for the game as doing overnighter as it’s a 300 mile round trip he wants to do the tour so try fit that in on the friday the wee man just love the rangers
Class absolute class

The wee man will love looking out windows to the stadium,and lunch is good for the price mate:cool:
Only problem is that it has been temporarily moved due to a refurb and is at present in the Thornton suite in the main stand. You can’t see the pitch but you do get to go up the marble stairs

Only problem is that it has been temporarily moved due to a refurb and is at present in the Thornton suite in the main stand. You can’t see the pitch but you do get to go up the marble stairs
Ok mate must been yesterday as i was in on Friday was still govan stand didnt know its getting done out.

It has been back in the Ibrox Suite for a couple of weeks now.

Back