Nick Walsh is a sneaky wee rat.

Barely a mention of the Miovski challenge in the biased Scottish media, yet a non hand ball by Goldson gets poured over.

His demeanour the whole game was stinking.

He completely ignored their persistent time wasting then was over shouting at our players in the 94th minute to hurry up with a throw in.

The decision to book Butland should see him demoted.
Happens every game when we are holding onto a lead. Opposition can time waste aslong as they want until we score and it’s totally fine. Soon as we start doing it the ref suddenly wants everything to be quicker and starts shouting at the players.

Apart the yellow card for Butland i thought he was ok today imo

Apart from letting gogic off with several fouls which should have seen the foul on Dessers see him get a second yellow

His acceptance of dissent from numerous St Mirren players, when other times he appears to be emotionally crippled by comments from players

The constant fouls given for nothing whilst allowing rugby tactics to go for them

he'll be helped out by referee's union as they will all say his follow through is " excessive " so careless foul play and not dangerous foul play ........ hence the yellow and foul

my gripe is who gave it as Sky showed a replay from Rangers end walsh is looking at it then turns and follows the path of the ball downfield

Apart from letting gogic off with several fouls which should have seen the foul on Dessers see him get a second yellow

His acceptance of dissent from numerous St Mirren players, when other times he appears to be emotionally crippled by comments from players

The constant fouls given for nothing whilst allowing rugby tactics to go for them

Kiltie went into a rage and told him to "fu ck off".

No booking.

Apart the yellow card for Butland i thought he was ok today imo
Really?

I can think of 2 more decisions. 1 questionable. 1 outrageous.

The booking Gogic got was for a foul exactly the same as the same player did in the box against Silva when at 0-0/ Both fouls or neither?

Centre half came right through the back of Dessers. Yellow every day of the week - yet, somehow, no yellow.

Really?

The booking Gogic got was for a foul exactly the same as the same player did in the box against Silva when at 0-0/ Both fouls or neither?

Centre half came right through the back of Dessers. Yellow every day of the week - yet, somehow, no yellow.
Gogic is one of those players who get seem to get booked in every game against us.
Usually, like Shinnie, after half a dozen or more infringements.

One that got me was end of 1st half he had 2 minutes added on. Issue with the ball at St Mirren FK or GK canna exactly mind at 46 dead on. keeper booted the ball at 46.55 and he blew for HT at 47.10

Not so much the booking - but the fact he gave the foul when outside the box but nothing for exactly the same thing in the box.
Did it get VAR checked? As looked like play continued pretty quick but it was a body check clear as day and ignored.

We could pin this post for Walsh.
His RAP sheet gets ever longer.
Pity he's got a get out of jail free card though and the individuals who are meant to uphold standards in the game don't.
I wonder why.

he'll be helped out by referee's union as they will all say his follow through is " excessive " so careless foul play and not dangerous foul play ........ hence the yellow and foul

my gripe is who gave it as Sky showed a replay from Rangers end walsh is looking at it then turns and follows the path of the ball downfield
I noticed that as well mate thought it strange I wouldn’t be surprised if it was var that had a word in his earpiece

Was a good ref until that mob used their intimidation tactics at their AGM and has given us nothing since.

Slowly got his feet under the SFA table flying under the radar. Then began to show his true colours.

His record when refereeing celtic games really needs looked at.

We need more of this,

Careless isn't a caution. Reckless is

There's nothing reckless about it from Butland's point of view...

He's in the air, clearing the ball, when the St Mirren player is still 3/4m away from him. At that point Butland cannot possibly change direction... the St Mirren player just runs into him

It's a foul by the St Mirren player. It's just a laughable decision

Really?

In the Dessers one , he sidestepped directly into Dessers' path. In the Silva one , he never significantly moved.

The referee got them right.

Back