Nick Walsh is a sneaky wee rat.

It adds nothing to the debate but I saw him in Glasgow and he looks like a tiny man who likes other men.

Shinnie must’ve tallied up 8 or 9 fouls, some were yellow worthy on their on, but on the totting up procedure not issuing a card is cheating.

He went to St Andrews in Greenfield. He is a Celtic fan who taught PE at Douglas Academy, but claims to support Partick Thistle, Clyde or any other Glasgow area minnow to make out he is impartial.
It was Douglas I was referring to.
He is no longer there, I think it was just a years placement as a new teacher.

The OP makes a good point. Not sure why so many are jumping on that and highlighting the teams performance! A bad team performance and shit ref are not mutually exclusive.
I think most folk, myself included, are more p!ssed off at our own performance yesterday, without looking to point a portion of the blame at the officials performance.

If we can't beat a terrible Aberdeen side, who lost six to them, then we simply didn't deserve the three points. Nothing to do with ref.
That’s always the answer here.
We should always be better despite what the officials do and don’t do.
That might be right but when the same officials are implementing the laws of the game differently in our games and for our players, that’s is not right.

If the referee was that 'sneaky' he could easily have yellow carded Cantwell and red carded Goldson.

Shinnie got away with murder but that seems to be in any game with any ref when he plays.

Our problems are elsewhere.
Wasn’t aware of this one.
Where and what for.
Wasn’t the one highlighted by Robson surely.

Shinnie should have been booked after 2 mins. Does that then he can’t do his Jack Russell chasing a tennis ball routine.

Plays his part in the game although we had enough chances to win a couple of games.
That Shinnie didn't see an early yellow was a joke, but overall Walsh isn't the worst..... though to be fair it's a very low bar.

If that had been a European game, Goldson may well have got a red for swinging his arm towards an opponent's face.

Yellow was correct IMO but I've seen reds given for less.
Away you go.
Maybe you have but how many times out of a hundred?
FFS.

We are almost getting as bad as them ,it's down to us not the ref

I have already said in yesterdays thread the result was on the Manager, I’ve had plenty of morons abusing me and others about that. Infact one took it too far and called me a cry baby :)

We can play bad but also separately a referee can be shit,

I was just merely for clarification pointing out Nick Walsh is a sneaky wee rat.

All these people can’t be wrong

How folk on here reckon he is the best in Scotland is mystifying. He was fair his first half dozen games in the top flight, till he got his feet firmly under the table and has reverted to celtic supporting type.

He has refereed 2 celtic games this season, given them a penalty in each straight off the bat. How VAR never overturned the one at Tynecastle is an even bigger mystery.

He awarded 30 fouls against their opposition but only 17 against celtic. He has booked 6 opposition players, 2 Ross County players within the first 39 minutes, but only one celtic player over the entire 2 games in 93rd minute at Tynecastle.

We have suffered him 4 times this season, 2 of the 3 penalties we have been awarded were by VAR. Totally ignored by him in the first instance.

He has awarded 53 fouls against us over these 4 games, an average of 13.25 per game, we average 9.3 in the others he wasn’t in charge of, over 40% more than average, Celtic over 10% less.

He has managed to book 4 of our players in the first half of games. It’s happened only one other occasion in the 16 domestic games this season.

He continually allows free hits on our players, Devlin’s yesterday a prime example. How Shinnie got through 90 minutes without a card is another mystery.

We have only won 4 out the last 7 of our matches he has been in charge of.
Pointless stats about number of fouls. Every team is different and some commit more fouls than others. It doesn't tell us nothing. And you've missed out things that have gone in our favour aswell. So your post is practically invalid.

Aberdeen player went in the book first - not that I disagree, I just don't see the point in starting a thread about one referee while the rest are as bad.

Outplay the opposition and the officials won't be an issue.

Bad enough listening to Celtic supporters be deranged moonhowlers without our fans turning into them.

It is so tiresome.
Just need to look at the 55 season, when we are playing well and blowing teams away refs aren't an issue (and that was the season they knew what was at stake!)
We should be winning games and making the refs irrelevant.

You ought to focus more on the game than discussing conspiracies in the stands.

Team booked first in our 13 league games this season:

Rangers- 4
Other- 8

How many yellow card tackles did it take for those bookings for the opposition?

I reckon it will be 3 to 1 against us

The spin about Rangers getting 'dodgy' penalties from VAR is simply because the dark side and their media puppets are gutted that Rangers are now being refereed more fairly. VAR would not be needed for Rangers penalties as often as it is - were it not for referees being too scared to award them to Rangers in the first instance. It is why VAR is essential up here for a more even playing field and they just cannot handle it!

Every decision we get is forensically dissected by the media and on social media, it’s constant, yet we have clowns in our support clapping along with it.

I now have St Mirren fans in my 5s WhatsApp group pinging the penalty to Rangers meme, totally oblivious to the fact celtic have had more than us this season.

Chris Sutton was raging he had to admit it was a penalty yesterday, he went round in circles, criticising Goldson but had to admit it was a penalty. Barry Robson was the same he admitted on Sky tv it was a penalty, then goes away does another interview saying another 90 min decision for Rangers isn’t a good look. Look in the mirror you prick that is the worst look you are going to see till you meet up with Jonny hayes at training.

I didn’t even watch Sportscene to see how they could twist a blatant penalty in to somehow we got something we didn’t deserve.

We can play badly and drop points, a referee can be a sneaky wee rat, it’s not hard to understand they aren’t mutually exclusive, if you can’t understand that go fcuking pollute someone else’s thread (Not you @StepoverKing :) )

Pointless stats about number of fouls. Every team is different and some commit more fouls than others. It doesn't tell us nothing. And you've missed out things that have gone in our favour aswell. So your post is practically invalid.

OK @Phil'ieve give us the balance what has gone in our favour ?

Every decision we get is forensically dissected by the media and on social media, it’s constant, yet we have clowns in our support clapping along with it.

I now have St Mirren fans in my 5s WhatsApp group pinging the penalty to Rangers meme, totally oblivious to the fact celtic have had more than us this season.

Chris Sutton was raging he had to admit it was a penalty yesterday, he went round in circles, criticising Goldson but had to admit it was a penalty. Barry Robson was the same he admitted on Sky tv it was a penalty, then goes away does another interview saying another 90 min decision for Rangers isn’t a good look. Look in the mirror you prick that is the worst look you are going to see till you meet up with Jonny hayes at training.

I didn’t even watch Sportscene to see how they could twist a blatant penalty in to somehow we got something we didn’t deserve.

We can play badly and drop points, a referee can be a sneaky wee rat, it’s not hard to understand they aren’t mutually exclusive, if you can’t understand that go fcuking pollute someone else’s thread (Not you @StepoverKing :) )

Robson is going to be raging because his team have gave away a stupid foul and cost themselves 3 points similar to Naismith after they done the same against us. Its all heat of the moment stuff due to being disappointed with the result people look too far into things that are said.

Before making a call, referees first have a big decision to make...

gm5.png

Again we would need to see the amount of tackles per booking as mentioned a few replies ago,

You really will need to keep up
Tackles per booking will not change the fact that the first booking hasn’t gone to a Rangers player in 8 of our league games this season. That’s a fact which you were proved wrong on.

Why do you still watch football if you think it’s a big conspiracy? If I was sat at Ibrox and the folk around me spend a game talking about conspiracies I’d be getting a seat swap.

How folk on here reckon he is the best in Scotland is mystifying. He was fair his first half dozen games in the top flight, till he got his feet firmly under the table and has reverted to celtic supporting type.

He has refereed 2 celtic games this season, given them a penalty in each straight off the bat. How VAR never overturned the one at Tynecastle is an even bigger mystery.

He awarded 30 fouls against their opposition but only 17 against celtic. He has booked 6 opposition players, 2 Ross County players within the first 39 minutes, but only one celtic player over the entire 2 games in 93rd minute at Tynecastle.

We have suffered him 4 times this season, 2 of the 3 penalties we have been awarded were by VAR. Totally ignored by him in the first instance.

He has awarded 53 fouls against us over these 4 games, an average of 13.25 per game, we average 9.3 in the others he wasn’t in charge of, over 40% more than average, Celtic over 10% less.

He has managed to book 4 of our players in the first half of games. It’s happened only one other occasion in the 16 domestic games this season.

He continually allows free hits on our players, Devlin’s yesterday a prime example. How Shinnie got through 90 minutes without a card is another mystery.

We have only won 4 out the last 7 of our matches he has been in charge of.
Detailed and fair analysis. Add him to the blacklist.

He went to St Andrews in Greenfield. He is a Celtic fan who taught PE at Douglas Academy, but claims to support Partick Thistle, Clyde or any other Glasgow area minnow to make out he is impartial.
My biggest problem with him is he's an arrogant wee prick. See him asking Lundstram "are you listening to me" in the wall at one of our free kicks? Forget the fact it's our free kick and the sheep wall is 6 yards from the ball.

gm5.png

The worst referring performance I had ever seen in my life was John Beaton at Ibrox when we played Hibs, this was later superseded by Clancy at Parkhead v celtic.

How Beaton refereed after that Hibs game is still mind boggling. However he did/does.

Then came a game at Ibrox that upset celtic,

His and his family’s life’s were threatened.

Chris Sutton ramped it up, a bit like humza useless Ala sweet Caroline.

Beatons personal phone number was circulated, I’d be very surprised if it couldn’t be traced back to celtic park.

he received all sorts of abuse.

Most worryingly though was following the death threats Beaton when interviewed alluded to he thinks of his family before making certain decisions. Read in to that what you want.

I have to say I really don't see it with Walsh at all. I think he's probably the fairest one we have. I'm always quite reassured when he has the game and it's not the cheat Clancy or someone totally incompetent.
Basically best of a bad lot!

It's cheating by stealth, letting the likes of Shinnie and Devlin to foul and break up play with impunity.
I think it's the little things like that.. That add up..
Not the eye catching penalties or disallowed goals!!

I think most folk, myself included, are more p!ssed off at our own performance yesterday, without looking to point a portion of the blame at the officials performance.
Can assure you I’m disappointed as most but have the mental capacity to put that aside and debate other factors that impact the game too.

gm5.png
It's human nature if you make a decision at work that is going to impact on the way you live your life you are going to take the easy option.
The pressure that has been put on referees by one club and their media puppets has compromised them.

Can assure you I’m disappointed as most but have the mental capacity to put that aside and debate other factors that impact the game too.
Aye, no doubt mate. I’m sure most are still too scunerred with our own team, yet again, blowing an opportunity to close the gap, to talk about referees the now.

I think it's the little things like that.. That add up..
Not the eye catching penalties or disallowed goals!!

That’s what some of the dullards on here don’t seem to comprehend. They think everything is all black and white, oh he didn’t send someone off or he didn’t give a penalty. The thing is VAR takes the personal opinion out of the equation 99.9% of the time in these scenarios. It’s all the little things that chip chip away.

It’s the not giving a booking when they should, Devlin and Shinnie at the weekend prime examples,

we have had 5 players booked in the first half of games, our opponents 6. Bearing in mind we generally have around 45% less bookings it seems an anomaly.

celtic have had 4 players booked in the first half of games, their opponents 9, like us they get approx 45% less bookings that seems more in line.

Reactions: SSR
And second, and third and fourth??

That’s not really how it works though, cards are awarded on individual basis not rotational between teams.

It’s the inconsistency or the referees mindset that is the deciding factor.

Devlin and Shinnie should have been booked in the first half, Cantwell could have but then Miovski committed 3 separate yellow card offences himself including his dive.

You ought to focus more on the game than discussing conspiracies in the stands.

Team booked first in our 13 league games this season:

Rangers- 4
Other- 8

I think you are taking it too literally, i take it the poster means as in being booked correctly for their first cautionable offence.

I defy anyone to make out Devlin’s wasn’t a straight forward yellow.

you watch us play and the opposition get free hits every week. There are always conversations around us in CD6 and away games that one of our players will be booked for their first foul. So yeah maybe teams eventually get the first booking but 4 out they 8 ours were within minutes, the ink wasn’t dry in the referees book. It was if I need even this up, not I should book players appropriately.

Of they 8;
Livingston got their first booking 82 us 84
Dundee 19 us 21
St Johnstone 30 us 34
Livingston 82 us 88.
Hearts 15 us 31

The spin about Rangers getting 'dodgy' penalties from VAR is simply because the dark side and their media puppets are gutted that Rangers are now being refereed more fairly. VAR would not be needed for Rangers penalties as often as it is - were it not for referees being too scared to award them to Rangers in the first instance. It is why VAR is essential up here for a more even playing field and they just cannot handle it!
It should be noted that at the beginning of VAR we didn't hear a peep from the bheggars , this may have been down to them being awarded plenty of decisions ,( Some more than dubious ) The whole attitude changed when they weren't getting the favourable decisions and they started to complain to the authorities and even called for VAR to be scrapped , which they still want to this day. They are bullies who don't like it when not everything goes their way.

Back