Dream Friendly?

By no means a dream friendly but Linfield for sticking by us like no other club in our darkest hour.

Rangers as a club has no connection with Chelsea at all
Read Chelsea history there is a few facts in there that might surprise you , we have no connection with hamburg either , its more of a supporters thing I was getting at , there’s a lot of connection with bears on here who follow the teams mentioned.

Read Chelsea history there is a few facts in there that might surprise you , we have no connection with hamburg either , its more of a supporters thing I was getting at , there’s a lot of connection with bears on here who follow the teams mentioned.
The two clubs are literally in an official partnership now mate

It's simply cost. It's extortionate to play friendlies with top, elite clubs. You need to cover EVERYTHING. Flights, hotels and a match fee.

Stopped going to friendlies 25 years ago as they’re a waste of space where players can feck up their whole seasons as getting injured at the start of a season means the team get up to speed and when the injured come back say missing 5 games take 4 games to get up to the same levels but in doing so hinder the team basically carrying a player.

I understand why we have friendlies but not for me, we used to have a Blue team v a white team pre season game that I enjoyed
Last friendly I went to was back in 2003/04 iirc against Borusia Munchengladbach at Ibrox, Jean Peirre Fan Fans debut, sure we got beat 3-0.

Back