Dubai Camp and Emirates Partnership.

As good as this is I don’t think we can expect any significant sponsorship from Emirates in the near future. The airline has been haemorrhaging money in recent years and they’re looking to reign in a lot of their front level sponsorship costs as opposed to shell out more.

As good as this is I don’t think we can expect any significant sponsorship from Emirates in the near future. The airline has been haemorrhaging money in recent years and they’re looking to reign in a lot of their front level sponsorship costs as opposed to shell out more.
just out of curiosity, how have they been haemorrhaging money?

every flight I am on is full

They’ve just announced half year profits of 1.2 billion Dirhams

6 booked with Emirates Wednesday to Monday ,game or no game
Me and the good lady were already planning on going to Dubai around that time. We still haven’t set definite dates. If you don’t mind can you tell me how much you paid for a return ticket ? Thanks
I’ve been lucky enough to be there 3 times this year and watched Rangers in the Europa League each time, but the flights were from Riyadh. I’m back in Glasgow now and would consider flights from Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Me and the good lady were already planning on going to Dubai around that time. We still haven’t set definite dates. If you don’t mind can you tell me how much you paid for a return ticket ? Thanks
I’ve been lucky enough to be there 3 times this year and watched Rangers in the Europa League each time, but the flights were from Riyadh. I’m back in Glasgow now and would consider flights from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Booked Emirates flight Glasgow/ Dubai out 20.50 Wednesday night ,returning 14.45 ,Including £50 Rangers discount the price was showing £386 ,
However I have a friend with his own travel business who kindly knocked £86 from the price for each of us

Tims were saying last night on twatter that Alfie was owned by a "Dubai consortium" or some pish. This should add more fuel to the fire and gift us with some unforgettable Timmy bullshit theories and conspiracies.
Ffs the tim’s think they don’t have a paedophilie ring within there club

They are fukin clue less

Last edited:
Back