Dumbfounded, Sutton and Keown

Sutton will say anything to pay the bills - yes YOU bankrupt Chris Sutton - ugly, broke and boring

hahahha gtf nobody knows you exist except the debt collectors

Glad I never watched the highlights, was just thinking during the game, how refreshing it is, not having to listen to a biased bankrupts pish summary and borders on selective racist jibe

Sutton was struggling with generally having to tell the truth about us. The penalty comments were embarrassing. Even the opposition manager knew they were stonewall . The presenter of the show looked like she enjoyed Sutton's embarrassment. She is a very good presenter

It wasnt a dive for me. If anything he deserves credit for trying to stay on his feet. He was running at the defence, with a really low center of gravity when he was clipped. I thought he tried to go for the shot but traveling at that speed caused him to stumble.

Attempting to claim the penalty on Alfie wasn’t anything other than a stonewaller is just bitterness of the highest order.

He actually tries to stay on his feet until momentum from the trip brings him down.

All four penalties we had in the tie were stick-ons, and we probably should have had a fifth too.

What happened at that penalty last night was almost a carbon copy of a very important one that we didn't get against Seville at Ibrox back in Walter's day in the Champions League. The score was 0-0 just before half time and Naismith broke into their box when his ankle was clipped. Instead of going down, Naismith did the same as Alfie and tried to stay on his feet and ran two further steps before he lost his balance and fell. It was a clear penalty but because he didn't go down immediately it wasn't given. Last night the referee gave the correct decision.

Just about to post this he actually said that Alfredo tried to stay on his feet.
He wanted to go through on goal instinctively, there was no way he went down easily.

Hardly surprising coming from a bitter troll and a bitter plastic, right enough.

I know I shouldn’t be surprised because one is what he is and one is a plastic paddy but...

Highlight show tonight they showed the footage of Morelos’ sportsmanship followed immediately by the penalty incident in which he was blatantly fouled.

According to these two fuckwits it was the good followed by the bad because this was a clear dive.

Beyond belief.

Haters are going to hate.

They day I'm annoyed by anything that slimy smarmy arsehole says , is the day I start calling myself some made up gaelic-sounding name

Sorry, not for me. He had that horrible, sleekit, smarmy grin on his face that said 'the words might be coming out my mouth but my face tells you it's as far from the truth as you can get".
Look at his comments re Alfie's pen. He's bitter to the core, he hates us with every fibre in his rancid body, why would he want us beating anybody, far less England & the EPL' s most famous team.
This absolutely. He has to go on there and pretend to be sticking up for Scotland in the smarmy way that is Sutton's trademark. We know he would actually be delighted if we were beaten and he could go on and on about it. As for going down easily he made a career out of it.

That will be the clueless female that thinks Ibrox is in West Glasgow.
Maybe she looked at a map as part of her research? We know it’s not the case but it can look like that with where it is from the city centre.

More propaganda. It all adds up and explains why we get treated the way we do.

The foul on Alfie was normal for keown, mostly he took no prisoners when tackling as subtlety for him didnae exist.

Sutton wearing green and grey had not one ounce of sportsmanship in him.

First time I've listened to them in the BT studio and not impressed by their contributions..

I think the issue is bigger than that. Its more propaganda designed to demonise Alfie and Rangers in general. Its working well, very well.

Its not working well here coz we know the agenda of the cuunt sutton.

It's viewers of other teams that watch the show that are not aware of his bias.

I dont subscribe to BT on the back of their shit commentary and halfwit pundits like Sutton.
I manage to find other outlets to watch the games. No one should have to listen to Sutton.

Keown was on Football Focus last week saying Liverpool and Celtic have been affected most by the absence of crowds. We all know where his favour lies.

Attempting to claim the penalty on Alfie wasn’t anything other than a stonewaller is just bitterness of the highest order.

He actually tries to stay on his feet until momentum from the trip brings him down.

All four penalties we had in the tie were stick-ons, and we probably should have had a fifth too.
all four penalties were checked by VAR as well, timmy would be best reminded

Sutton was the first and main instigator of the abuse directed at Morelos in this country. Is he now trying to wreck his reputation down south?

Back