Duncan Fergason - Everon manager

Thought Walcott put in a decent shift despite the criticism on here.

Well done to Big Dunc - don't think I have heard that big guy give an interview or do any press for years up until his press conference yesterday.

Just shows if you add a lot of fight and fire to your team it can still go a long way in the modern game - big test will he be able to carry that momentum on, or will he even be given the chance.

Absolutely class! Well done to Big Duncan. A complete legend. Hope he gets the job and turns them around. Liverpool is blue

Last edited:
Whisper it but Chelsea, and Lampard, are massively overhyped and overrated.
I would say by the press desperate to big up young English players rather than by Chelsea fans or Frank himself.
Message is clearly long term work in progress.
Need at least one CH if Rudiget comes back, a left back a GK and better back up CF st least

Would have loved to have heard his team talk. Some of those players probably never heard anything like it. Could do with some of that ourselves tomorrow.

Suit, collar and tie :)) oh aye and a sweatband on his wrist !! Got to love a fitba’ daft, big eejit:)) congrats to Big Dunc , say what you like but he was/is all about football old style. This nations eternal shame what he went through and he had the haw maws to tell the SFA tae get tae f**k. He’ll always have my respect for that !!

Back