Dundee derby

Griffiths looks quite sharp tbf, he’ll be right up for it next week

Beaton is a terrible ref too, quick enough to fling card about for us but letting things go here

25 seconds in and Walker has a dig

“great to see good decision makers here in Dundee and at Edinburgh having away fans in”

Perhaps if his fellow scum supporters could behave like decent fans do then they'd still be getting into Ibrox, and that's not mentioning his club sticking Bears away in a corner out of sight and out of mind, whilst his lot get a prime seat behind the goal, plus a bigger percentage of support than we do. I'm more than happy with Rangers stance and wouldn't mind a jot if none of them was ever allowed inside Ibrox ever again. The very fact they keep bringing it up tells us how much it's hurting them big time.

782-F1084-E7-EE-447-F-82-DD-FA7-C9-EED4-AEB.jpg

Did I just see John Beaton holding back a player from Dundee from getting to an opposition player? Remember when he did similar with Morelos you would have thought a referee had never done anything of the like in the history of the game.

Did I just see John Beaton holding back a player from Dundee from getting to an opposition player? Remember when he did similar with Morelos you would have thought a referee had never done anything of the like in the history of the game.

Was that not Madden?

Back