Dundee Fans " This isny oor fault "

It's not looking good I just misspelt their owners name it must be an omen about him doing an about turn and being bribed by his new found treacherous friends ...... Smeln. :eek:
Sorry sent it twice just in case the first one didn't go through.:))

It is all down to the owner I think most Dundee fans I have met / know tend to be very similar to us

Their fans are total wankers. They were all giving it the "we'll hammer the sevco shite" when they were in the Premier and we were in the Championship regarding our cup game at Ibrox.

We absolutely smashed them haha Forrester scored a peach of an opening goal.

If you were a neutral, would you go to FF to get an honest and level-headed view of Rangers supporters and what they think about their club, themselves and the rest of Scottish football?

Just saying.

By common sense and Articles of Association, the first vote of No from Dundee should stand, even if it was delivered late via the "spam" filter. Whatever happened after that is their chairman's doing.

What I do remember is that any match preview and review on their official website of nigh any game we had these past 8 years against them was utterly neutral, even complementary.

So perhaps we should look at them in the way some do above ... when much of the current bother boils down to their current high-ups, who, BTW, voted No. That they are now dithering is pretty much Scottish nature and US-Amercian business manners ... which I would not atribute to the club and its followers as a whole.

Bheasts
Aberdeen
Hibs
Dundee

Dundee up there with the utter utter scum and will never be forgiven for spam gate to go along with their shitey embarrassment of a stadium.

An embarrassment to Scottish football.

Nelms in April 2020 showed himself as someone who had no morals or credibility

His actions re the missing email was scumbag behaviour and back then we knew he could not be trusted

Fast forward to 2024 and we now see they are at it and would anyone be surprised if they are being encouraged to disrupt our games and preparations

I certainly do think this whole pitch saga isn’t just bad luck or bad weather

Let’s see what the contingency plans are if their pitch isn’t playable next Wednesday

The weather for the next week doesn’t look great and Dundees pathetic attempt to cover the pitch sums up their lack of professionalism and they don’t give a fcuk as the SPL won’t punish them

Nelms in April 2020 showed himself as someone who had no morals or credibility

His actions re the missing email was scumbag behaviour and back then we knew he could not be trusted

Fast forward to 2024 and we now see they are at it and would anyone be surprised if they are being encouraged to disrupt our games and preparations

I certainly do think this whole pitch saga isn’t just bad luck or bad weather

Let’s see what the contingency plans are if their pitch isn’t playable next Wednesday

The weather for the next week doesn’t look great and Dundees pathetic attempt to cover the pitch sums up their lack of professionalism and they don’t give a fcuk as the SPL won’t punish them
The last celtc banner they had was "win by all means necessary" I think that covers it

Any excuse to share this. I know it originates with Dundee Utd but the Nigerians seem happy to just use "Dundee" too and that sounds right to me. Two cheeks of the same arse.

I most certainly would not blame the Dundee fans for it.

However, I watched their most amusing game against Motherwell, and that pitch had a sodding bunker in it.

If you were awarded a free kick there, you'd have to get the wedge out

Also sure that an effort from close range was blazed over because the ball 'rolled' like a beachball over gravel.

The fact that the ball could bounce on areas of the park where there was grass made no difference to me. Would it have bounced in the bunker? And had Motherwell lost, their manager would've been apoplectic about the game being played on that, and he would've been fully justified in doing so.

Dundee should be ordered by the league to switch all their remaining fixtures this season to another ground. Take your pick. Phone up McDiarmid Park, East End Park, bloody Gayfield for all I care.

That surface can't host another 23/24 game.

Back