Dundee United allocation

We got behind the goal, Jerry Kerr stand and I’m sure another small part or maybe I’m mistaking before. I’d imagine it’ll be the same. Maybe 4k? No idea about emails

We got behind the goal, Jerry Kerr stand and I’m sure another small part or maybe I’m mistaking before. I’d imagine it’ll be the same. Maybe 4k? No idea about emails
Closer to 5k if we get right up to the old wooden seats above the tunnel

Not sure if Celtic got right along to there though so unsure what we’ll get

I’m positive it was shut off the main stand upper for the mentally challengeds mate, sure they just got the wee bottom bit close to the touch line and behind the goals

Those wooden seats were replaced years ago when they had to put in proper seats when the qualified for Europe . Leg room left is barley enough room to stand !!

Fans that want to go , will go, and so they should
If people don't want to go, don't, Simple
As long as it doesn't have an effect on our home fans
The home fans will still get their pants in a twist at the thought of the away fans going .... blue pound n that

My away game days are past me more or less but I wish folk would stop coming on away game threads and telling adults what to do regarding certain teams. Its fucking tedious now.
We all have opinions about certain clubs but folk are entitled to make their own minds up.
As bad as the crackpots on the covid thread telling folk to stay in and hide behind the sofa.

The home fans will still get their pants in a twist at the thought of the away fans going .... blue pound n that
People can and will decide where they spend their own money I very seldom go to any games away from Ibrox, but that is my choice and unless the Club asked me not to go then I will do as I choose
As long as they don't give Celtic anymore for Ibrox:)

People can and will decide where they spend their own
money. I very seldom go to any games away from Ibrox, but that is my choice and unless the Club asked me not to go then I will do as I choose
As long as they don't give Celtic anymore for Ibrox:)
be nice for RSC to get more :)

season ticket for Ibrox is for Ibrox.........not tynecastle or tannadice

be funny if you made an appearance at any of the big games
The last time I went to an away game was against Aberdeen about 3 years ago, at end of the season on a Tuesday night, with plenty of tickets outside.

The last time I went to an away game was against Aberdeen about 3 years ago, at end of the season on a Tuesday night, with plenty of tickets outside.
1-1 game mcrorie scored a header?

If so, spares were readily available that game - wonder why :eek:. Was it because the league was done, we were absolutely terrible and people lost interest?

Fast forward 3 months, Gerrard comes in and demand goes through the roof. That coupled with us losing 14000 tickets a season from away allocations (not wanting to start Parkhead debate)

If so, spares were readily available that game - wonder why :eek:. Was it because the league was done, we were absolutely terrible and people lost interest?

Fast forward 3 months, Gerrard comes in and demand goes through the roof. That coupled with us losing 14000 tickets a season from away allocations (not wanting to start Parkhead debate)
Sorry never realised some fans only went to important away games

I've had an ST Book / Ticket since 1971 when there were only about 3000 of them for the Main Stand, fast forward to the Souness years and they were queuing around the Stadium to buy tickets. That's just the way fans behave
I remember people calling them ' Glory Hunters', only wanting to go when the team was winning

I think everyone agreed with the boycott back in 2012/13 (I think?) but unfortunately there was no leadership from fan groups with influence, other than UB, and it completely fell apart.
we pressed Green on the matter and he did it ...................

It absolutely is the case
100% and to say otherwise is naive. It's something that happens at every club though just one of these things. I don't make away games as much as I used to so only been to Hibs this season. No doubt some people will consider that picking and choosing big games but genuinely wasn't the case.

I think everyone agreed with the boycott back in 2012/13 (I think?) but unfortunately there was no leadership from fan groups with influence, other than UB, and it completely fell apart.
Did a fans group leader not quit after being caught going?

Majority of fans groups stood shoulder to shoulder but some wanted to go. The message was still clear

Applied for a ticket for this so hopefully get one. Good away game and will be good to go and support the team. Think it showed the difference without any away fans the damage it done to us in August.

Aye we went to the Calvy club that day 3-0 I’m sure, was 1-0 by the time I got served my first beer.

Did a fans group leader not quit after being caught going?

Majority of fans groups stood shoulder to shoulder but some wanted to go. The message was still clear
Yeah mate the message was clear and there is no doubt there was a difference in the numbers, but UB at the time didn't have the same influence as now and unfortunately there were still some who were selfish enough to go.

Was it Ross Blyth from the RST (again, may be getting mixed up with the supporters groups) that backed the boycott then was pictured at the game? Completely selfish.
thats why I aint in favour anymore, that day Dundee United swamped tannadice from all corners

they sold the tickets based on hatred for a club that day

1=1, end of the season, positive it was a Tuesday, went back to the car and had a parking ticket, with about twenty coppers waiting to finish their shift, thank them for looking after the car and £30 pounds ( IIRC ) was cheaper than parking in Glasgow for two hours. they had a laugh about it
The only other games I have been to in recent years were at Ayr, poured all night, Kilmarnock in the Cup, and Sheffield
The last time I was at Hampden was SCF in 2002

Was it Ross Blyth from the RST (again, may be getting mixed up with the supporters groups) that backed the boycott then was pictured at the game? Completely selfish.
Is it not completely selfish fans want more Celtic fans into Ibrox so they can get more tickets for Parkhead
( Lobs grenade into the conversation, then goes to work:) )

Applied for a ticket for this so hopefully get one. Good away game and will be good to go and support the team. Think it showed the difference without any away fans the damage it done to us in August.
Nothing to do with none of our fans being there, more about not being at our best on the day
Ask Leeds

Is it not completely selfish fans want more Celtic fans into Ibrox so they can get more tickets for Parkhead
more tims at Ibrox then means more prods at parkhead

the way she goes

Completely different argument. I think some will be, I think some genuinely miss the way it was though because IMO it made the derby special. I think we will come to an agreement with a couple of thousand away fans at derbies next season.

Back