Dundee United allocation

I doubt that very much, the atmosphere has been brilliant at Ibrox since we put them in their place
Because we've won. If we lose by a few there will be thousands of empty seats and the atmosphere will be dead, driving the derby down below other games. Away fans are important to all matches IMO.

I think this is taking it off topic though.

Each to their own but you’re never going to change those of us that want to go minds
Opposition clubs could do anything to Rangers and the fans and folk will still give them money.

There is absolutely no reason for some of these horrible clubs change their tune towards us.

Opposition clubs could do anything to Rangers and the fans and folk will still give them money.

There is absolutely no reason for some of these horrible clubs change their tune towards us.
Mate no one likes us we don't care...... that's the attitude I take. I am going to these games to follow my team. Which unfortunately means I would pay to go any where to see them

Call that sad if you like but that's the way it is. Family will always be a priority but as long as I have the cash and a beating pulse I will follow on.

Because we've won. If we lose by a few there will be thousands of empty seats and the atmosphere will be dead, driving the derby down below other games. Away fans are important to all matches IMO.

I think this is taking it off topic though.
And if you give them more tickets and we lose we would need to listen to that vile support, another reason to keep them at a minimal allocation

Do Dundee Utd still hold back some of the away allocation and sell directly ? I know they did previously but it's been years i've been there.

Almost positive that it was the case now that I think about it it. St Johnstone done it for a period as well for the selection In their main stand.

Loads of clubs done it for a while, it was never easier to get a Tynecastle ticket during this period

How much are the tickets?

Is it a one off payment or is there a chance they could charge you again :))

I think everyone agreed with the boycott back in 2012/13 (I think?) but unfortunately there was no leadership from fan groups with influence, other than UB, and it completely fell apart.
Went down to Newcastle V Chelsea that day, Chelsea end was full of Rangers fans.

I'm happy with 800 too, I just think there will be an agreement on around 2,000 within a couple of years. I was more talking about the last derby with none of them. As much as it was a great day there should always be a place for away fans.
There is a place for them but i might get arrested if I say it publicly

Tickets dropped through the letterbox this lunchtime. Sitting in Jerry Kerr Stand Row O. Never been to Tannadice before. Anyone know if that's a decent enough view?

Tickets dropped through the letterbox this lunchtime. Sitting in Jerry Kerr Stand Row O. Never been to Tannadice before. Anyone know if that's a decent enough view?
Jerry kerr is awful, I'm 5ft 6 and not enough leg room for me. And then you go down rickety old stairway to get out. How that passes health and safety I'll never know!

Back