Dundee United in bid to stop Rangers using St Andrews training base as Steven Gerrard eyes pre season change

This story falls down on many levels, but mainly at the suggestion that we’re “rivals”! Dundee Utd are a diddy club with a diddy club mentality!

I just noticed Charlie Mulgrew the latte drinking w@nker is back at Scumdee.

Dundee Utd's Hospitality.:eek:
DVcqOrxU8AIBeQf.jpg
Canny beat a fish supper and a can of coke tbf!

Re worry about weather have been up there a couple of times in July in the past and on one occasion got badly sun burned.A lovely place to go to IMO.

As a Saints Alumni it majorly pisses me of that the smaller Dundee team train at St. Andrews and that there is a University advertising banner at Tannadice.
As for Walters training sessions up there back in the day, I remember seeing the team go out on lash, they got hammered.

Against my better judgement I read the "report". No comments from The Arabs or an un-named source said.

In all honesty, probably the Record manufacturing a grievance as we play them away, second match of the season.

Trying to keep a "rivalry" brewing whilst the Jolly Craicsters are loved by everyone.

We have a top class training facility of our own, we should just use that if going abroad isn't possible

As I've said before, we should be having it in England anyway if we are not going abroad.

Give the players a chance of decent, warmer weather.

St Andrews is one of the driest places in the UK. I’m not saying it’s Barbados mind you!

Back