Dundee United v Celtic

the mentally challengeds are really shite. Both full backs look appalling, i hope they sign them both.

Checked the stats on bet365, the filth have had 18 attempts and nearly 70% possession, have Utd been that bad?

Dundee Utd are shite, the mentally challengeds finishing is equally shote as they should be about 5 up.

45 minutes until we are officially champions.

United are going to struggle to get anything but we could be 45 mins of football away from 55

Wonder if Dundee will turn up this half, they haven’t passed a ball more than 3 moves and look like a drunk amateur team at times.

Pish game so far, celtic have all the ball but done nothing in the final third.
I am not really bothered either way the result here, will be good to officially get over the line but it would be epic to win at at their dump with a morelos winner :)

Fully expect Lego eater to get sent off so he doesn't need to face humiliation against Rangers.

Shite 1st half. McNulty is the w@nkest player in the league...prove me wrong!

Massive difference between us and them (apart from us being massively superior). They look decent going forward but they really aren't, everything is 100 mph at a rate they can't keep up. Awful shots that are drib led in or blasted with zero creation and hit and hope crosses. Everything is in hope not expectation.

Us, controlled consistent aggression, patience, ability, skill, determination. I've rarely watched these bastards, is this they're level cos it's pish and hilarious! They'll probably nick this but I could live with a nil nil.

Clancy giving non existing free kicks to the mentally challengeds in their own box and booking utds full back for nothing . Chip chip

No doubt he will need a wee bit more influence in the second half to get the job done.

the utd players don't seem to even look before they pass the ball, and just boot it at the direction they're facing, what happened to their opening 20 min form they showed at Ibrox???

Last edited:
pot-shot FC. The illusion of dominating games, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull all shooting from everywhere. Rely solely on Edouard for guile as they've no invention or imagination.

Dominating Celtic performance they say, my arse. Dundee utd had the clearest openings and they're dug meat.

I’m surprised Dundee aren’t being more aggressive, they really need the three points to give themselves a shot at the top six plus I stuck money on them pished last night at 12/1.

Well if that's an advert for Scottish Football then God help us, technically how poor they both are a poor first half,Utd can only get better.

I'm already willing next season to start hope the monumentilly %^*& up their choice of manager and fail to replace Eduard and Ajer probably they could be even worse next season

You would never imagine that Sky could come up with someone worse than Walker and they unleash McFadden,he is absolutely brutal.
I can't believe he's getting these gigs. He looks and sounds like a Resident Evil extra. Guess it still pays to be a mentally challenged in Scottish football.

Have you ever seen a team that shoot outside the area or low xg positions as much as Celtic?

No wonder their shot stats are always so high.

United growing into it a bit after a shocking first 15 minutes. McNulty was onside and through on goal, but on the evidence of the first half, I'm not convinced he wouldn't have just made an arse of it anyway. One of the laziest performances I've seen.

I can't remember this great Dundee Utd performance, at Ibrox a few weeks ago, that many people are referring to.

Back