MOTM Poll Dundee Utd v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lundstrum has been no worse than the rest first half. The issue is more to do with the flat 3 in midfield and the subsequent gap between the lines. If we don't play an attack orientated midfielder we need to play Kent in behind a front 2 rather than 1 up 2 starting wide. We should also be pressing the life out of them at the back and causing mistakes like they are doing with us. The poor display so far has zero to do with how good or not Lundstrum has been.

Might concern today and I did worry about this game as it was tricky for us there last season is that if they score first I don't see us score two goals. We don't look on it today

Lunstram was a midfielder in what was arguably the EPL's worst team - ie. a journeyman. I'm not sure what some folks were thinking we got when we signed him.

They weren’t arguably the worst team the season before when he played nearly every game and they finished in the top half of the premiership.

He’s not a diddy.

I know people are saying it's like a different team but we were shocking against United in the first away game there last season. We created nothing.

Dundee United are giving everything just like they did last season.

I don’t think Lundstrum suits playing where’s he’s been asked to at this stage. He seems more suited to playing as part of a two with someone in front (like what we were doing last year with Aribo).

He needs time to settle, but we do need him to work it out quickly given we’re relatively short in that position just now.

Big half needed here.
Looks like he's suited to a shite team that doesn't attack with intensity to me.
He has zero dynamism or acceleration.

Back