Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

I dont want to see Lundy Raskin Lawrence or Dowell in the starting line up. Cant believe we will give Lundy another one year contract. Has had some good games but will always be slow and lacks any intensity which applies to the other three also.
Sterling Cantwell McCausland Sima and Matondo should all start perhaps along with Balogun in defence.

We've been in decline for a while now. If Clement selects the same faces as Sunday then 1-1 at best. If he drops the odd repeat offender then a win but I feel completely disillusioned after Sunday.
Who does he drop. Who does he bring in?

Captain? No replacement.
Goldson? Balogun not fit and Davies vanished. King not ready.

Lundstram ? For Who? Dio is out.
Borna? Maybe for Sterling.

In essence gaffers hands are tied.

We conceded 6 goals in our last two games, and there wasn't a good goal between them. All 6 were sloppy - to say the least.
We must cut out the nonsense. get the proper organisation at the back sorted out, and put the opposition under pressure.
If we can't do this, we deserve to win phuck all.

Oh well here we go. We’re firmly in the last chance saloon now, anything less than 3 points and it’s over. Cmon Rangers!!

Captain? No replacement.

Where is Davies??? Forgot he was even still at the club.

Away record
P15 W11 D1 L3

Goals scored 30

11.Tav (7pens)
4.Dessers
2.Sima,Danilo,Cantwell
1.Roofe,Matondo,Jack,Lammers,Dowell,Yilmaz,Diomande,Lawrence
+ 1 own goal

Conceded 8
Clean sheets 10

Away record
P15 W11 D1 L3

Goals scored 30

11.Tav (7pens)
4.Dessers
2.Sima,Danilo,Cantwell
1.Roofe,Matondo,Jack,Lammers,Dowell,Yilmaz,Diomande,Lawrence
+ 1 own goal

Conceded 8
Clean sheets 10

Considering we shipped 3 to County and 2 to them, our defensive record is pretty surreal - we need to get that defensive structure and solidity back to be successful in this final run.

We are playing far too open - need to press and work harder all over the pitch.

Captain? No replacement.

Captain - Sterling (is right footed, gaffer has playes him LB and RW so why not RB)
Goldson - Balogun (was on bench v Ross County)

Lundstram - Raskin (give a chance without Lundstram and was on bench at weekend)
Borna? - Struggling as Ridvan is out and Stelring struggles as is right footed.

Gaffers hands aren't really tied apart from LB

My fear is the players will be nervous which will lead to sloppy passes and no one taking a stand ,I hope I'm wrong and we smash Dundee and get our confidence back too.

Sadly I see us trying the same old pish passing the ball across the back achieving nothing. Then a bad bounce on this cowfield and whoops lost another goal.

I don't see anyone but Dessers who can play a physical game, all the rest are powder puff.

Not got good vibes

No idea what we can do from here given our injury list.

For me the summer transfers have killed us. We shouldn't of brought in some of the dross we have now.

We could of kept fashion JR. Signed 1 striker and a cb and maybe 1 or 2 loanes and we probably would of been better off

Sunday's display has really knocked the stuffing out of me, what an opportunity it was to put all the pressure back on the scum and what a great incentive for us going in to this game. But after watching those players put in that display when you know what was at stake just leaves me with a horrible feeling.

Make no mistake, Dundee will be up for this game and I just don't know if Tav, Goldson, Lundstram, Dessers to name but a few can show the fight that we all want to see. Please prove me wrong, show us tonight that we can be champions, please show us that you can go to the piggery and win, please just win Rangers.

I dont want to see Lundy Raskin Lawrence or Dowell in the starting line up. Cant believe we will give Lundy another one year contract. Has had some good games but will always be slow and lacks any intensity which applies to the other three also.
Sterling Cantwell McCausland Sima and Matondo should all start perhaps along with Balogun in defence.
latest

as most posts above , no excuses the night. 3 points a must. especially for the fans that have been messed about the last twice, costing them money and time.
including my son and his best mate Jack.

Pretty clear from PC that there's not many options available to change defence and midfield.

The front 4 is where we have more players available. Issue is most of them aren't in form at all.

Dundee are parking the bus here imo. Trudged night on a tatty field with a low block incoming.

Will need patience and grit, let's see what they can do.

Pace

Captain? No replacement.

I think the manager has the measure of this squad and knows that many of them aren't up to scratch, whether due to their mentality or their skill level.

But clear outs don't happen overnight. And we may yet win this title anyway.

The board has to stand by the manager, not the players. These players have let us down too many times. There's no goodwill left.

The team need to give us something tonight, a reaction at least to that disaster on Sunday.

Butland

Tavernier
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Raskin
Lundstram

Sima
Cantwell
Matondo

Dessers

Just who I think will start tonight.

I fancy us to win comfortably tonight, based on law of averages if nothing else.

No way we go 1 win in 5 in the league.

Dundee are parking the bus here imo. Trudged night on a tatty field with a low block incoming.

Will need patience and grit, let's see what they can do.
To be fair they had a decent go at us at Ibrox and they've nothing really to lose tonight. They'll obviously be compact when they don't have the ball, but afraid to say we are there to be got at like Ross County showed.

Pitch does look better on the latest post from the club on Instagram in last 5 mins

Captain - Sterling (is right footed, gaffer has playes him LB and RW so why not RB)
Goldson - Balogun (was on bench v Ross County)

Lundstram - Raskin (give a chance without Lundstram and was on bench at weekend)
Borna? - Struggling as Ridvan is out and Stelring struggles as is right footed.

Gaffers hands aren't really tied apart from LB
He won’t be dropping Tav, Sterling might well play, and I hope he does, but it won’t be at RB.

Back