Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

A win is a win no matter what the score is.
Hope big Dessers has an off night and actually takes a few chances. Don't know what to expect but we should win easily but said that on Sunday. Expect the ref to have his usual cheating game and dish out cards for nothing.

Such a weird place to be where we're in a title race and still no idea what the starting 11 will be. Just think of Gerrard's season, same team every week.

I guess that's a part of the problem why we've been so inconsistent.

People expecting wholesale changes are going to be disappointed. Clement has previously spoken about making too many changes in a team. He’s not going to take out tav, Goldson and lundstrum. Maybe 1 at a push but not all 3.

Id expeft Borna and silva to drop out. With a toss up between Lawrence or Dowell to also go. Sterling, Matondo and Cantwell to come in. As much as I’d love to see Sterling in midfield I think left back is a risk and Borna can’t be trusted

Still sorely pissed off from Sunday, the amount of opportunities we have had to put clear distance between ourselves and that lot, and at every opportunity we have capitulated absolutely riles me.

I swear if I see Cantwell doing his every game no look pass when we are not winning this game I will implode, I daresay I'm sat here already triggered.

Let's just fn do this Rangers, please!

Tonight is fundamental in deciding whether the Ross County game was a blip or the first sign of a collapse. I fear the latter, but sincerely hope that I am wrong. The only precedent that gives me some comfort, was the season when Walter was handed the job for the last three games. We lost three nil to Motherwell away and thought that it was all over but the team managed to pull out of a magnificent performance against Aberdeen at Ibrox. So here’s hoping this team has the fight and the bottle of the team we had in 1990.

Dundee will fancy their chances after watching Sunday. We better not start that slow pedestrian way trying to feel our way in the game, get out the traps quickly, play our football and blow them away!

They have achieved getting into the top 6. Nothing for them to play for now.

Or can they get a euro place If the cards fall the right way??
Think we get 5 European places, if Aberdeen win the Cup they'll take one but 5th place should secure a place and there's only 3 points between Dundee and St Mirren, tonight is Dundees game in hand.

They have achieved getting into the top 6. Nothing for them to play for now.

Or can they get a euro place If the cards fall the right
Syme I think 5th gets a European spot so they still got a bit to play for.Derek145 explained it better.

There is no way Lundstram, Goldson or Tavernier will be taken out the side at this stage of season, imo

There’s an argument for all to be out but can’t see those changes being made right now

Now I await team news that has none of them in tonight!

Why has mc Cousland dropped of the starting line way better wide than the dross of Wright dowell an maybe Lawrence as he's not contributed much more than a few shots from outside the box thoughts bears
Still struggling from that injury he got.

Michael O’Niel said he is playing with pain right now. He probably needs a full rest for a longer period to recover.

A worry for me is injuries, the Dundee manager is a hard-core peasant and at a club riddled with the lowlife.
He may well send his team out to kick us off the park, with the officials ignoring their cheating.

GLYnGsPXsAAW6pU

Dundee will fancy their chances after watching Sunday. We better not start that slow pedestrian way trying to feel our way in the game, get out the traps quickly, play our football and blow them away!
If this team don't get that into their heads it's going to be another uncomfortable night.

Normally I would say any kind of win and back down the road with three points and no injuries, but, I think I need to see a performance tonight as well. I need to see that the players actually care and will put a shift in from the first whistle.

Don't let us down!

Pray to whatever god you believe in and cross everything you’ve got.
If Kemar Roofe can stay fit for 6 games in a row we might just win this!

What have some Players got to do to get dropped? And why dont go two up Front of at least try something different.
Im a Big Fan of Big Phil but this can not be the Message after Saturday.

Back