Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

We need a massive change in the profile of player we sign. And I don't mean expensive players - we have a "35 million" player who can't make an impact against Ross County or Dundee for %^*&'s sake. We need this club to be a ruthless place where players know what is needed, fear failure and thrive on that pressure. Nothing about this team tells me that.

Even if we win this (big if) we’re not winning the league on these performances. If anything this will give Celtic’s players huge confidence for the old firm game coming up.
by the time we reach that dump the league will be out of sight, at that point with the pressure of these losers will record a victory. Then we will hear about how “Clement has the measure of Brenda” and the rebuild in the summer will show that, then in October we will be advertising for a new manager. Standard

Toothless, Spineless and Gutless. Losers, the lot of them. Don’t have the appetite for a title challenge.

I still think it really good sportsmanship the way we build up really slow so the other team can get back into shape, all we need is Goldson to start his 2 man tiki taka with the other CB and we are back to the old days.

Back