Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Anyone else just tired of it all. Feel like just taking a step back. It's not healthy this amount of garbage. I'm just scunnered with it all.
I was done with it on sunday. Cannot stand the same players serving the same shit.
Watched the UCL instead tonight, while keeping an eye on our score. Sounds like another brutal showing.
If possible I would big them all bar Buttland, some and other long term injured.

They can all %^*& off, cowards, not fit enough to wear the jersey, the Belgians chickens have all come home to roost, if he cant get that shower of shyte up for Dundee, serious questions need to be asked of him, a disgrace of a performance.

We were playing Dundee, a team of journeyman players, our overpaid superstars can’t even score one against them. Absolute disgrace.

I can't believe we've let them win this league. I can accept a lack of ability but that's not what the issue is here. These players are just an absolute shower of bottle merchants with no mettle whatsoever

Prepared to give the manager the benefit of the doubt here, but if we are lining up next season with Tavernier, Goldson, Lundstram, Lawrence, Dowell, Dessers, Matondo etc then he will also deserve the sack when the league looks gone in October/November

He'd be sending a big message on the final day of the season playing nothing but the B team as I suspect the league won't be going down to the last day

Our schedule isn't to blame for this. This group of players have simply chucked it at the first chance.

This just after we celebrated a draw at home to the bheasts.

Club is needing gutted and big Phil has to shadow some of the blame with his team selections and misplaced trust in players who simply aren't good enough.

I can see where you are coming from regarding Sterling not in midfield and playing Lawrence and Silva but there is clearly a responsibility from the players.

We simply cannot just keep sacking managers.
Never said sack him but he isn’t blameless in all of this either but he has just managed a Rangers team in the hunt of a league title and took 1/6pts against Ross County and Dundee.

Two abject first halves and zero HT substitutes in either game?

Beale wouldn’t have got away with it and we need to question the big man also imo

Sadly inevitable, we've seen this movie so many times before.

This team have chucked it

He can’t motivate a team to win against jobbers like Ross county or Dundee. That’s nothing to do with what he had inherited, it’s his inability to manage the team properly

He's won before.

The problem lies with the core and the group.

It's like a smaller version of Man u. Hate the manager so don't try to get him the sack.

I'm sick of watching the same faces bottle it when it matters.

Watched them bottle a European Final, multiple old firms, multiple cup games.

This annoys me more than all of them though, they've just absolutely chucked being in the driving seat for the league because they're a bunch of shitebags that can't cope with being under pressure.

squad full of bang average footballers and shite bags, not a good mix.
Hopefully a few of them will be gone next season.
We can only hope Celtic don’t spend their incoming 40/50 million champions league money wisely next season or we could bd looking at a few more years of this second best.

The league was done at Ibrox, not beating them was the beginning of the end. A true champion would have put them down at their own ground.

Back