Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Partly and partly on the level of players we have.
We didn’t have any worse sitting on the bench, a statement was needed, why persist with the same players?

That game with that starting line up went exactly as I expected the minute I seen the line up. That’s on the gaffer for me.

I’ll make another prediction, as soon as the leuggue has gone mathematically, we will see some decent football and wins.

Cowards every single one of them yet I'm the mug that paid £7.50 special delivery for a semi final ticket today, really wish I didn't bother.
I honestly don't know if me and my family will renew for next season.thats how sick I feel with this lot of losers mind you I think there are problems in the dressing room between the younger players and the shite senior players but I am sure we will find out once the likes of Lundstrum gets hopefully hunted because he won't keep his mouth shut that's for sure.

The senior players are serial runners up.

Middle to front we have no quality or style of play whatsoever.

Completely collapsed since losing Cortes & Diomonde.

Don't worry, when the league is officially gone we might see some free flowing football because this team just can't handle the pressure.
You'll get the usual ones piling onto big PC but I think we all know that the culprits are, Tav, Goldson and Lundstram. Seemingly our leadership team!?
We have zero composure going forward and by the time we go to the piggery the league will more than likely be all but gone.

Not even bitterly disappointed, as I could see it coming a mile away after Sunday. Wish I'd had a bet. Utterly disjointed and lacking in any quality to win a game never mind a league. Got to really fear for Sunday now - if Hearts are up for it they will likely win.

Chronic.

Didn't even look like a clear pattern/style to our play. Slack everywhere. Dundee didn't even break a sweat!

Sick of seeing Lundstram inbetween the back two.

There's a clear out required but I doubt we'll get that.
PC looked sick, no idea what to do with them.

Butland
Sterling
Souttar
Matondo

The only 4 who are our players who played tonight who I would be happy to see in blue again and that’s scraping the barrel.

Tav
Goldson
Lundstram
Cantwell
Lawrence
Dowell
Roofe
Dessers

You can all move on. God help the teams you end up with. Mid table championship if you’re lucky. Teams who are ok with mediocrity

Manager deserves stick tonight too.
As bad as Borna and Davies are, Sterling at LB destroys our attacking intent on the left. Lawrence and Lundstram together is pedestrian. Raskin must be fucking brutal if he can’t get in to that midfield

Looks like Rodgers was right when he said see you back here in May.
And we've handed it to him.

He's a massive turd but those employed by our club seem determined to roll him in glitter.

This title was on a plate for us but somehow, yet again, we've managed to throw it away.

To quote Jeff from Peep Show - "you could have your cock in her, but you still wouldn't have the balls to f.uck".

He needs to make a statement. If he keeps on making the same mistakes as his predecessors his fate will be the same as theirs. The 'core' of this team are losers who aren't reliable under pressure.
His record is just as bad, players he brought in r shite and don’t want to play as he might hurt his sore finger, no balance in the team, no style a play, that’s his job and he’s failed miserably

The core of the team is the issue, the ghosts of seasons past still are in the team, only now not only has their lack of heart come out again but they have lost their legs too

You and I know where the root problem is, and until they are gone it’s like a ball and chain round our ankles

This is not a manager issue, he’s been dealt a hand that includes 4 protagonists that overstayed their welcome by 2 years come the summer

No sugar coating it we’ve shat the bed at the business end of the season.

Don’t give me that Marvin keep believing bs it’s gone now these players will not deliver when it matters.

As I said all out contract players move on and we need to get rid of the loser cancer that is Tav and Goldson we’re not winning a title with these losers leading us, done with them they can’t go quick enough.

Honestly sick of what’s currently been served up. We need to stop rewarding mediocrity and start signing winners.

Fxck these players man, scunnered!

The players look like they are not trying for the manager. I can’t believe that is the case which shows what a shower of cowards they are. Not fit to wear the shirt. The league was there to be won. Disgusting

It is but he has a massive squad. You’re not telling me that raskin shouldn’t play instead of lundstram. And why not put Davies at left back to get Sterling in midfield. He is showing he doesn’t have a clue
Raskin has been pish for over a year. Lundstram was playing well under Clement, until a month ago.

Right all we need to do is beat the skum 3-0/4-0 so it boosts the goal difference and it’s back in our hands.

Come on now

So much for ‘it’s all about how we respond’ from PC - they gave him absolutely NOTHING !!
Tav again …… ‘we need to learn from this’ …..7 years of saying this and NOTHING changes …..
Tims are shite and win the league … NOTHING changes …..
This bunch of so called Rangers players give us NOTHING when it REALLY matters …..
Serial losers and bottlers ….. NOTHING changes

It was like turning back the clock when they completely run out of ideas, forward players hide and don’t want the ball, second to every ball and walking football AGAIN. Was hoping Clement had some tactics to over come this.
Just awful. Maybe celebrating the draw was genuinely a good result in Clement’s eyes.

Not even bitterly disappointed, as I could see it coming a mile away after Sunday. Wish I'd had a bet. Utterly disjointed and lacking in any quality to win a game never mind a league. Got to really fear for Sunday now - if Hearts are up for it they will likely win.
Our midfielders are shocking. No wonder the ball was played over them the whole game

I've hardly ever been so disgusted with a Rangers performance.

Spoilt, mercenary, overpaid, lack-lustre...

I'd rather support an utter diddy-team that at least spilled blood, sweat and tears while being losers.

Manager seems to have lost the dressing room last few games for some reason ,the players look lost and def not performing
How the hell can the dressing room be lost? If you’re not happy with the manager then you still play to win and do your utmost as there’s a title to be won, I just can’t fathom the mentality of chucking it if you don’t like the manager when you’re so close to winning a league.

It is but he has a massive squad. You’re not telling me that raskin shouldn’t play instead of lundstram. And why not put Davies at left back to get Sterling in midfield. He is showing he doesn’t have a clue

Raskin has been dire most of the season when not injured, Davies is just not good enough, Borna... just no...

our best LB is injured, out RB is untouchable but can't defend for toffee, Goldson just looks done, his partner at CH doesn't look good enough, our midfield is non existent when Lundstrum is in this form, our strikers are gen just not good enough, the rest are injured...

2 wins in 8. Too early to blame the manager but questions can be asked of his selections/game plan/subs.

Ultimately he needs to be ruthless in the summer and get rid of the core of this squad otherwise he’ll be out the door in October.

The players have previous for getting managers canned and I’ve got a feeling this’ll end the same way.

In a week or season will be over which is probably what the players want. Wee chilled out jaunt on the park, clap the fans a “maybe next year” and then fook off on their expensive holiday counting their cash and not giving one sh1t about medals.

Hearts will beat us by a few goals and St.Mirrin will be too tough for us!

League, cup & season done before May - game completed or rather game given up!

Wasters the lot of them!

Tav
Goldson
Soutter
Borna
Lundstrum
Lawrence
Dowell
Raskin
Dessers
Matondo
Silva

And probably more who are so shite I've forgotten about them. Get that lot so far to f*ck in the summer or we'll be stuck on this rut forever
Wright
Jack
McLaughlin
Davies

How the hell can the dressing room be lost? If you’re not happy with the manager then you still play to win and do your utmost as there’s a title to be won, I just can’t fathom the mentality of chucking it if you don’t like the manager when you’re so close to winning a league.

they did the same to the past two managers...

We simply have no proven winners in our team. Fed up saying the same things about them.There is not one single player in our team who I would be concerned about leaving…not one.
Tbh this is partly our own fault for daring to believe that the players might possibly do something, we should have known better.
Someone said earlier that we will probably beat the Tims next time, I reckon we will as there will be zero pressure on our squad of bottle merchants.

I honestly don't know if me and my family will renew for next season.thats how sick I feel with this lot of losers mind you I think there are problems in the dressing room between the younger players and the shite senior players but I am sure we will find out once the likes of Lundstrum gets hopefully hunted because he won't keep his mouth shut that's for sure.
I think something is going on - because that’s not a team playing for each other

Gio, Beale and now PC

see a pattern here?

hint it's the players...
All the usual shite before the game about how we have learned and how we are going to win the next six games, heard it all before, Hollow words from the same players who always let us down. The last two games and probably before have looked like nothing has changed from Beale being the manager. I never thought we would drop points last Sunday or tonight even playing under par but this has been embarrassing. Against two of probably the weakest teams we could play against and we were shown up, a fuckin disgrace.

Back