Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Go 3-5-2 then or try something different that fits the players we have. Instead it’s the same mind numbing tactics we have watched for years. Genuinely how many time have you actually been entertained watching rangers since gerrard left ?
changing formation won't turn players with no heart into winners..

even under Gerrard most of these players bottled it, im beginning to wonder if the only reason we won 55 was because there where no crowds at the games..

Jesus christ is Clement for real here?!
He is going through that phase that all managers go through with this team of shitebags. From talking sense to no-one wanting to hear from him again. Happened to the last two managers as well.

I'm surprised that anyone is surprised.
There's clearly a rotten core in that dressing room and it's been there long, long before Clement got here.
Our reaction to pressure is, for some reason, to shite ourselves in fear.
Now, that's coming from somewhere. We've done it time after time.
Who is pressing these buttons?
There's a deep flaw in mentality and it predates Clement.
He has to break up that core or he's going to join others they've seen off.

Goldson, Tavernier and Lundstram need dropped. Sterling wasted at left back. He needs in midfield. Time to play younger players as the Older players are serial bottlers. Up to this point I’ve hoped they would turn this round but the three of them are shirkers. God help us on Sunday. They are laughing at us again and it’s these players fault again. The manager now has to be ruthless for the remaining games and play young players who are willing to try. They can’t be worse than these three.

And he plays them again next time?
He needs some statement dropping of players. So we can at least hang on to the fact he's seeing what we're seeing. If he plays the untouchables, keeps the untouchables he'll be out of a job. Really as simple as that.
Let's give him the summer and see what starts next season. Commitment and fight required

While we have a slim chance of the Cup I don’t think he’ll throw the players under the bus. I’m hoping at the end of the season his actions will speak louder than his words

Unforgivable. Can’t be carrying players like Lawrence, Goldson, Dessers, Roofe, Lundstram, Barisic, Dowell, etc.

And the more I think about it, as much as I love the guy, Tav’s time is up. I hope a big offer comes in from Saudi so we can rebuild in that position.

We should close the Rangers Academy, we’re not bringing sustained talent into the first team, it’s proving to be an utter waste of time!

Yet another season where we are in absolute disarray! One title in 8 years is an embarrassment. We had a honeymoon period with Clement which is well and truly over, and coincided with a period where the Tims were god awful. But they’ve found the will to win again because they know how to, whilst we’ve once again been derailed by the fact that we only know how to lose!!!!!

Pathetic from the very top to the very bottom!

This Groundhog Day feels like it’s going to last forever at Rangers…in another year of record season ticket sales. We deserve infinitely better.
Who on earth is going to offer big money for a right back continually caught out of position, unable to take corners..liability

Absolute bottle jobs. When the pressure is on some people embrace it and thrive, others crumble. Sadly we have too many who can’t handle the pressure of playing for a club our size and the demands and expectations that come with it.

Serious serious questions need asked of Clement here btw. Can he explain this collapse? It’s his job to get the team motivated. Half of them look like they can’t be arsed.
His answer would rightly be that he somehow got a group of very average players and serial failures into a title race, for a while anyway. He said when he joined he didn't have a magic wand. Until recent weeks it looked like he did. But what we have seen recently is what we all knew deep down when he took over. Last summer's transfer business was an unmitigated disaster and now it needs fixed.

Gio, Beale and now PC

see a pattern here?

hint it's the players...
The manager has no role play? Tonight there was no forward movement, and no real variation in our play that tested the limits of the Dundee defence, and absolutely no creativity. Silva, Cantwell, Roofe, Lawrence, and Sima, against Dundee, and the manager gets a free pass on a distinct lack of creativity with those players in the team? Cantwell is a 10, Sterling is not a left back, play Sterling in midfield alongside Lundstram, with the added benefit of allowing Lundstram to play like he does when Diomande or Jack are fit; even that would be better than this tonight. This manager has responsibility for these performances, it is not all on the players.

Last edited:
All on the players again. No press or urgency whatsoever. Poor passing and slow pace again.
Clement can't slaughter the players, he knows he has bare bones of a squad so he's doing the right thing, putting the heat on himself.

Back